Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

No Marco vanBasten, but my all time top scorer is off to a hot start

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Desert Rats FC played the 1st Leg of their 'Round of 32' Cup tie away at an evenly matched side, and goalkeeper Bismark Carroll obviously kept the Rats in the match as his MoM-winning 4 out of 5 saves clean-sheet proved. The strike force drew a blank, too, so honours-even 0-0 draw taking things level into the return Leg. Thanks to madflo and Niko for the support.

Before things went pear-shaped in their League, Home Guard FC recorded a 5-0 home win over their now-replaced opponents. From looking at the stats, Juan Pablo Medina scored his second hat-trick of the day, defender Micky Agbo and midfielder Dominic Frost got the others.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-09-2017 at 08:13 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Is there any chance to see some of the old emblems in the club shop again.

I only have last two

Strange player with even stranger skill percents, but for 1 token, why not

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s.jpg
    goldsilvy likes this.

The Desert Rats Management having been out all day, had to set up his team early and hope that everything went OK from then. Getting home with about 2 minutes left on the clock, there were two players with yellow morale, but nothing could be done about that. The other thing that was outstanding was a very reasonable negotiations bid for one of the players.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-jhon-micolta-3t-offer.jpg
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-jhon-micolta-under-offer.jpg

The match started whith a couple of supporters present (thanks madflo and Niko), and soon after the opposition had a supporter arrive. Desert Rats were playing 3N-1-3N-2AMW-1 against the home side's ND, and the Rats wingers had a field day. Kostadin Marinov scored twice, one assisted by Patrick Tillmanns and the other by striker Shaun Ruel, right-winger Tillmanns scored his second League hat-trick of the season, twice assisted by Marinov, and in the process became the first player under the new regime to go past 50 goals for the club.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-patrick-tillmanns-51g.jpg

The match ended 5-0 to the visitors.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-09-2017 at 05:08 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
    I'm still playing, my team started September 2011
    Yay hey man, can you share a little bit about your historic team? I too started playing Top Eleven August-September 2011 the 1st time I played, but then I made my comeback on january 2013

It was a good day today for both teams.
    So I decided to refactor my second team and buy some goodies for the well performing players.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-2017-03-09-23.05.19.jpg
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 03-09-2017 at 08:15 PM.
    talisman likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Desert Rats FC had an away Champions League Group match, but before the Management had to go into a meeting he had to fight off some unwanted attention for his striker Shaun Ruel.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-shaun-ruel-0t-offers.jpg

The Rats had to fend for themselves in the match itself, but they didn't give the Management any cause for concern. Patrick Tillmanns turned in another 'perfect' MoM performance with three goals, but blotted his copybook when he picked up a booking. Kostadin Marinov and Danny Collins scored the other goals in a 5-0 win. Thanks to madflo and Niko for keeping an eye on them.

Home Guard FC played away at one of the remaining human-managed teams in their League, and were put under the cosh in the first half, but a goalkeeping master class by Phil Obed kept the match goalless at half-time. Nick Gill netted a Supachai Sunthornpit free-kick to open the scoring early in the second-half, and Sunthornpit and makeshift AML Jakub Janda also scored in a 3-0 win for the visitors.

Dreamer
    I am tanking

Season 90 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170309-210000.jpg

Heaviest. Defeat. Ever
    Cloverfield and talisman like this.

Your tanker sunk badly
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast