Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I have 15% stronger team, score first goal, dominating, full condition, full morale, 15% bonus from friends, max bonus prizes for winning. His player get a red card and then he scores 2 goals from counteratack and 1 goal 40 meters long shot. Bull****. BTW I won in first match we played with 4 goal diference.
    I had a draw like that, just two days ago. So I know how you feel
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Here's my latest adventure, a major comeback win over a +19% team: https://forum.topeleven.com/formatio...6-down-cl.html

But I can't say I won because my GK makes 10 saves

9 points lead in league, advanced to QF in CL and semi in Cup, both +1 level opponents 20-25% Q advantage over me. We'll keep scrapping to earn a hard fought treble this season. I hope the team's form holds, would be a proud achievement.
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-03-21-10-35-49.jpg
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 03-21-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Desert Rats FC played their League match early today, and for 73 minutes, didn't look interested in the match at all. Playing Butterfly against 3W-5-2V, DML Eulogio Noguera followed up his efforts yesterday with the first goal after 7 minutes, then the team drifted into lethargic and ineffectual probings against a solid defence. The Management tried a few tactical tweaks, before deciding on a 'shake them up' striker substitution, which eventually woke them up. Five goals in the last 17 minutes gave the Rats the result their superiority in Quality deserved, wingers Kostadin Marinov (3) and Patrick Tillmanns (2, 1 pen) doing the damage. Desert Rats register a 6-0 win and maintain their 10 point advantage at the top of the League. Thanks to madflo and others for the support.

Lunchtime saw the Rats in action in the Champions League, and a tricky away 2nd Leg against a side who took them to the limit in the 1st Leg before Patrick Tillmanns levelled the score late on. Facing a 3N-3W-1(AMC)-3 formation, the Management did what he always does when facing an unknown formation and wheeled out the trusty 4-5-1V. Give left-back Garry Crawford a dead-ball situation outside the Penalty box and he'll punish you - in the 13th minute, the home side did just that, and he obliged with the opening goal which levelled the away goal situation, always the Management's first priority. Left-winger Kostadin Marinov gave the hosts a chance at levelling the match score when he received a yellow card for a foul outside the area, but the oppositions free-kick taker was less-than-deadly at that range. While the Management was mulling over whether to replace the yellow card holder to avoid further possible punishment, he scored a goal either side of the break, and then assisted Patrick Tillmanns to a goal to give the visitors a seemingly unassailable lead, but the Management decided to replace Marinov anyway, and on came Gary Cusack in his place. Obviously the Home side had had enough, as they ran up the white flag of surrender, and Desert Rats cruised to a 4-0 win, progressing to the Quarter-Finals 5-1 on aggregate.
    madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

1st game lost after a 75 winning streak was against an opponent 1 lvl lower than me and about 40% less quality but I can say that I saw this coming,not because of my team was under performing
    5 goals conceeded in 29 games,but conceeded 5 in 1 game from a weak team from lower lvl,it's just enough for me not to think why,or how this happened .
    Good that I won 1st match 1-0 so losing 5-4 still gets me trough the next round
    3 goals scored by MvBasten,last one scored at 88 min,2 min after the opponent scored for 5-3 was insane,free kick,no animation so I wasn't thinking that a goal will be scored,but he didn't miss and now he has 70 goals for this season

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

i realize that when playing against 40-50% or lower weaker team our team will struggle and performance drop. My player just dont show up.Maybe the engine try to balance the game hence giving the lower team some advantage. Maybe i m wrong.
    Killroy, nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.

Scored a win against the leader, now Persebaya leads the table.

They need to beat SKA and also Superman CK to keep their places later on

BTW, Sutarto was sold in the auction to be replaced by Tanzanian 2* GK
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    i realize that when playing against 40-50% or lower weaker team our team will struggle and performance drop. My player just dont show up.Maybe the engine try to balance the game hence giving the lower team some advantage. Maybe i m wrong.
    True....i have noticed that too

Just played what is perhaps the worst ever match I have attended, the result of a series of unfortunate events.

I logged in 3 minutes before the beginning of the game Vs a side 7% superior to the realisation that my RB had a low morale [gained from a 2-0 CL loss yesterday, which ensured that we only pulled through into the next round following a 4-4 aggregate score line, thanks to our 4-2 away first leg win.] He had a poor morale, and a 61% condition. Another of my 2 CB's had a 60%+ condition. And that wasn't all. So did my starting AMC. That was 3 players who couldn't play more than a few minutes. Apparently, my topping their condition had not been completed before I exited the game the last time around due to a network connectivity problem.

On the bench, I had a GK, a LB, a CB/RB, 2 CM's and 2 ST's.

Since I had a CB and a RB to sub with only one player who could play both positions on the bench, I had to make a quick decision on what move I was going to make. And make a decision I did. I switched out both players to be replaced by a CB/RB who I played at RB, and a CM.

It meant that my 4-1-2-1-2 with a 1-2-1 diamond midfield became a 3-2-2-1-2. The defence consisting of a CB, and 2 arrowed fullbacks instructed to trudge forward while the team attacked. In place of the missing CB, I played 2 CM's with acceptable strength, positioning and aggression skills in DMF, arrowed to be conservative and drop back into CB if need be.

And as though I wasn't just barely keeping my head above water, it got worse. My 10-goals scoring LB suffered an injury and had to be replaced by my last remaining sub: a guy who is far less productive. 11 minutes into the game, I had exhausted my subs, and was holding on for dear life. Get a draw here and win the round in the other leg, yeah?

Na. My trusted 18yo DMC was red-carded in the 18th minute for making the wrong tackle, with 72 minutes to go, and 4 minutes after they had gotten their first goal. My GK saved the ensuing PK, but they got in another goal in the 29th minute. Half ended 2-0.

The 2nd half began and we would keep them at bay well enough to pull one back in the 75th minute. But na, they'd end whatever chance of a comeback we had in the 2nd leg with 2 late goals.

I don't see how we win 4-0 away from home Vs a team 7% superior. Doesn't mean I won't try my hardest nonetheless.

P.S: The guy has his entire team renamed, a tribute to Real Madrid players.
    Last edited by Temidayo_; 03-22-2017 at 10:12 AM.
    CM-16, nikolgiorgos and LeManiaque like this.

The second placed team of my league tried to buy the best player of the competition. I would be crazy if I gave away my best player lol. This is the best offer I received for one of my players ever though.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170322-133426.jpg

Season 90 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170322-133548.jpg

Season 90 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170322-134756.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and LeManiaque like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Bad..... my whole season f*ck*d up because I got a collapsed lung, and now for more than a week in the hospital. I was going for the tripple but champions league is ended and cup will also probably be hard to continue because unstable Internet disconnects me the whole time during matches. The hospital WiFi can't connect to t11 and the 4g from my provider is having problems with the hospital building.

Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast