Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

Home Guard FC took out their frustrations from the earlier Cup Final defeat on their hapless bot opponent in the League, winning 8-0 away. Hudson Mendes Ribero led the way with a hat-trick, Matias Rolando bagged a brace, and Samuel Njewel, Alban Haag and Nick Gill chipped in with singles. Long-neglected reserve 'keeper Gary Purkiss made his debut and acquitted himself well.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-29-2017 at 01:53 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    @Gabez, from the stats it looks like he was being man-marked by the opposition MR (look at his rating and the resulting MoM). Not a comfort to you, I know, but looking in from the outside, it looks like your star player came up against an opponent playing as if his life depended on it, and came off worse...
    I Understand perfectly but! BUT! You are right until you see what have i done yesterday. My strategy is simple and effective (when i'm using, not using all the time but i have used it yesterday!) Simple, one of my direct swappable post (triple post AMs rotating if needed for example, triple-double post defenders rotating if needed etc.)getting and getting bad stat until he is sitting his starting position... AFTER i'm swapping them for hoping a better performance... and yesterday i watched them and used this little tactic So, i don't know but(predetermined results anyone?)...
    CM-16, Brian Dang and talisman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post

Just had my first league loss of the season against 3rd place. If I fail to win Vs 4th place tomorrow, I'll probably lose the league.

I drew, dammit. Unless a miracle happens, I'm going to lose the league title. Even after topping the log for 22 of 26 match days, and winning 59 of 63 points in the first 21 games.

And nope, I'm not going to make 70 points. Last time I made 70/70+ points was about 5 seasons ago. Sigh.
    Brian Dang likes this.

Famous
    Not that good season...worst than last one which I won the league/Cup and runner up at CL...
    This season so far..1st in league/ semifinal Cl/out of Cup in quater-final... and as usual..Im always in the CL with 2-3 level above...Now win the CUP is so much easier than win the CL...League is simply easy as always...
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-1.jpg

My Team formation this season..which is very flexible to switch to different Formations when facing different teams
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-2.jpg
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 03-29-2017 at 02:38 PM.
    talisman likes this.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

End at Semi-Finals in CL... vs a 25% weaker team, which opponent gave a **** on both games. Beaten by this bull**** engine... really great...

At home 3:3, 10:3 SoT to me -> AM: We should have done better
    Away 2:1 lost, 2:7 SoT to me -> AM: The opponent team got very lucky

an opponent I've beaten 11:0 and 5:0 in league...

**** THIS TROLLS!!!!!!

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	79809
    How did that happen ?

Lost everything with Soccer Machine today... No league, No Cup, No Champions league. Just plates.... Argghh

Peter hits 200goals
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 03-29-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    How did that happen ?
    Away goals...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Away goals...
    He scored 3 in Gert's home
    Away goals...
    What was I thinking? Of course I knew the away goal rule but was thinking something else

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast