Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

6 seasons, 4 cups, 1 cup finalist. Not bad for second team.
    Despite my better quality, my team did not perform well (nervous?) , close match, won at penalties.

But cup is a cup.

Great support from madflo, talisman and Nik. You were real loud sexy cheerleaders.

Waiting for desert rats final now.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-03-28-21-48-16-080.jpg
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    Thank you nordeus sooooo much!!!!

It's a joke...look at My BEST (he is a Legend, one man army and executor) and He is getting 5.4?? Really??

Season 90 - Are you ready?-img_0052.jpg
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-img_0051.jpg

They are collapsed Of course in final against +1 level oppo... Who is also hungarian like me
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 03-28-2017 at 07:31 PM.
    madflo19, talisman and CM-16 like this.

After our great victory at cup, the team was so motivated... we destroy 13.place 11:0 - and Costa made a big game: 5 goals, 3 assists.

My Keeper made his 36.clean sheet this season, one more for the clubrecord, two more and he makes a new record. After the troll result in CL, I hope, he has a good day tomorrow and makes it.
    talisman and madflo19 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Easy win in the cup final,as expected,won the 12th cup in the last 13 seasons,2 goals for van Basten and another mom in a final

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

No Cup for Desert Rats FC either, today, but they went down fighting, and only a couple of dodgy penalties really hurt them.

The opposition manager made a formation change just before kickoff, which the Rats Management were just able to counter before the three minute warning, meaning that starting XI Quality was equal. The opposition goalkeeper was taking all the set pieces and it is fervently wished that Nordeus would program the defensive hoof upfield into the empty net to counter this - the Rats had a couple of opportunities to do this during the second-half. The opposition opened the scoring with a direct free-kick from said 'keeper when Michal Kaczmerak transgressed, receiving a yellow card for his trouble and forcing him to walk the tightrope for the rest of the match. Osama Dawood chose the right moment to chalk up his first goal of the season when he went round the 'keeper after a (uncreditied) neat through ball from Kostadin Marinov to level the score. And 1-1 it stayed all through the second half and extra time, so a Penalty shootout followed. Garry Crawford missed and Marinov had his attempt saved before Bismark Carroll saved from his opposite number, but he couldn't repeat the trick with the last two shots, and Desert Rats lost 3-4.

Thanks to the vociferous (but not sexy) support from Bunzo, Niko, madflo, Cloverfield and another friend not on the forum - better luck next time.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-28-2017 at 08:23 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Olala' look at my 5.4 rated player... Little bit frustrating... Isn't it. -.-

Hint: Yes he is in top, filtered as a mom but i could filter as goals... Or assists...

Even if i get ban, don't care... f@ck you Loldeus!!!
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-img_0053.jpg

Im still raging!! This is nonsense and maxi unfair
    nash123 likes this.

@Gabez, from the stats it looks like he was being man-marked by the opposition MR (look at his rating and the resulting MoM). Not a comfort to you, I know, but looking in from the outside, it looks like your star player came up against an opponent playing as if his life depended on it, and came off worse...
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

After winning the cup, Desert Lions became demotivated (probably because of the cup rewards like the manager LOL).
    In the first half the team was losing (strangely to a weak 4-3-3 team) 2-0. In the break time the manager switch formation from 4-3-2-1 to 4-2-3-1. Desert Lions became infected with "Real Madrid" syndrome and made a comeback 4-2

Enviado do meu SM-J106H através de Tapatalk
    talisman likes this.

Lost my Cup final lousy performance from my team all my star player didnt show up. I'm angry and frustrated and its easy to blame the engine but as a professional i take the blame myself.
    Here is what my AM have to say2 early goal cost us the game. Bad day for a better team.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    talisman likes this.

No cup for the two teams, classic eleven was able to get Bronze.thought we could win another treble. League reports
    Thanks to the supporters, love y'all.

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast