Thread: Am I One of The Best???

Rookie

Am I One of The Best???

I'm now Level 27. My team always enters the new season with an average of 6stars. With that i am expected to face stronger teams all competitions.

In the last 4 seasons, i've faced the same 3 teams (also Level 27) consecutively in the League, Cup and CL. And in the league, we are pitted against at least 8 teams which were relegated from the previous seasons. Naturally, we are in a higher CL and Cup games as well.

So, if we are not facing other teams from the same level apart from ourselves and relegated teams, does that make us the strongest teams of from our level in the same server?

If that is true they should merge same level players from different servers.

@naimcyk
    i am always up against my arch rival for 10 consecutive seaason we are always the highest rated team. Its like el clasico in our league.Last season we won our 4th treble. This season i am the only team in my level playing cl and cup with 1+ level higher. So would that make me the best team in my level. I dont think so....like punthoofd say above. Anyway i want to think so...wahahaha😂
    On the other hand nordeus should have a ranking system.

rpg
    There is nothing wrong if u are among the strongest team in your level if u have taken time and money to invest into the game. I trust that many people will whine and accuse top eleven of screwing them if all best teams are pitted in same league. Imagine a league consisted of 14 - 6 star and another league consisted of 14 - 60% quality teams. Now, who want to watch to watch ads or spend money?

watching ads gets **** all in uk , I've been up against same teams for 4 seasons now, same **** over and over , they're getting lazy coz idiots send them money for nothing

"And in the league, we are pitted against at least 8 teams which were relegated from the previous seasons."

This means that you reached the Top Server, basically, and you participe in what in this forum is called Shark Cup, with the teams that are in this top.

Rookie
    @rpg, nope not complaining that i'm in a strong group. I'm fine with facing strong team as it gives more satisfaction in winning. Just that i'm bored facing the same teams again and again.

@khris, mind explaining what's SharkCup?