Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Toxcatl

Thread: Please help on statistics.

Please help on statistics.

Greetings guys.
    What is the health stat meaning?
    Supposing I have a player with health 70%.what does that means?And how can I train it to get higher?
    Thank you all.

Health? Can't find that on my player card. Do you mean Condition? If so, effectively, that's how tired the player is after the previous match or training session. The player will get 6% better every three hours. If you go to Training>Physio Centre you can see when the next 6% boost will take place. You can boost your player's Condition yourself by applying the Green Rest packs.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Thank you first for replying.
    I mean the fitness stat above the strength stat.my language is translating as horrible as possible.:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Noctawerows View Post
    Thank you first for replying.
    I mean the fitness stat above the strength stat.my language is translating as horrible as possible.:-)
    No one knows.
    It supposedly reduces the Condition loss (or at least the effect of it) during the game. I am doing some tests about the subject, and it's not over, but so far I don't see any correlations between Fitness and Condition loss.
    Some people think that individual skills don't matter at all. We have nothing to confirm or disprove this theory. So...

No one knows.
    LeManiaque and LarryC like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Daaaamn son.you are a scientist.
    I will check the test you are doing on the individual skills.thank you for answering.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    No one knows.
    It supposedly reduces the Condition loss (or at least the effect of it) during the game.

[....]

So...

No one knows.
    also not clear how to make sense of fitness skill for positions like ST that have it as grey skill.

Edit: actually ST is the only position with Fitness as grey skill. Interesting, on the French-speaking forums someone made the link between this and the poor performance of STs (but that's another debate)
    Last edited by LarryC; 03-20-2017 at 10:45 AM.