Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Can't old players or slow trainers improve in quality through trainings or matches?

Famous

Can't old players or slow trainers improve in quality through trainings or matches?

I am sorry for talking about something probably relevant to very old version manager only.

I notice that all training progress of players are reset to zero daily. So I expect that old player or slow trainers hardly improve in skill point now. Is that true?

If any player who cannot gain a skill point within the day, trainings on him on that day will be wasted because the training progress cannot be brought forward. If such player train slowly that he cannot gain sp every day, he will never improve.

I always assume that players can obtain same training progress if same no. of conditions is used on any training or match. Now any player can recover 24/3 x 6 = 48 condition points daily. These condition points are sufficient to train 48/3=16 sessions of non-intensive "Stretching" through old version. If a player can get 99/16=about 6.25 or more training progress point in average on each such training sessions, he can get 100 training progress point per day and convert these to sp. In contrast, if a player cannot get 6.25 training progress point in average, his training progress will be reset daily before it is used to convert to sp. Then he can never gain any sp. I believe that most of my players who are above 24 years old can hardly gain any sp now.

Managers may save full 99 conditions and use them on same day to train players. With 99 condition points, players can train for 99/3=33 sessions of non-intensive stretching. Players still need to get 99/33=3 training progress in average on such training session in order to get 1 sp on same day. This is hard for 30+ years old players who is hopeless to improve now. So training is not necessary for them. Condition is better saved for matches (But I understand that these players may still need to be trained so as to gain something named like training bonus).

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I notice that all training progress of players are reset to zero daily. So I expect that old player or slow trainers hardly improve in skill point now. Is that true?
    Is this true for current version of the game?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, it's not like this.
    It's like auto-sign points (skills actually is more right in the new version).
    In old version, when a player had his gaining bar (the blue bar) at 60%, next day we could still see this bar at 60%, till make a training or play a match.
    In new version, first of all, 1 (old) s.p. is 4 skills.
    If we go to the new version, the game will "translate" and give this 60% as 2 skills in our player.
    Now the deposite is 0-25, not 0-99 as the old version.
    When a player is getting 25% gaining , one skill (not sp) is added in his skills.

- Older players gaining more in new version (specially if you have higher lv drills - 3 whistles or the globe)
    -As in the new version there aren't injuries in the training, whenever you have the opportunity (I mean any player you have with extra condition), you can give a small training.
    In the old version, you didn't take the risk of am injury for a 10-20% gaining.

So, overall the new training is boring and more time consuming but it's better for older players.
    That's why you can see now, more older players (of 24-26 y.o.) to keep a high quality.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-10-2017 at 05:21 PM.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Out of topic posts, have been deleted.
    @Robthom33, you already have a thread in Formations section.
    Stay there.

Sorry was new to it all won't happen again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I'd like to see players star value locked once they hit 30, regardless of whether or not the manager promotes. Never happen though.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, it's not like this.
    In old version, when a player had his gaining bar (the blue bar) at 60%, next day we could still see this bar at 60%, till make a training or play a match.
    If we go to the new version, the game will "translate" and give this 60% as 2 skills in our player.
    When a player is getting 25% gaining , one skill (not sp) is added in his skills.

- Older players gaining more in new version (specially if you have higher lv drills - 3 whistles or the globe)
    -As in the new version there aren't injuries in the training, whenever you have the opportunity (I mean any player you have with extra condition), you can give a small training.

So, overall the new training is boring and more time consuming but it's better for older players.
    That's why you can see now, more older players (of 24-26 y.o.) to keep a high quality.
    Hi,

I have a question:
    how about skill points gift, is it 4 skill points in old version? or it add 4% skill to a player in new version?
    if it is 4% skill in new version, it is huge for old player, because I cannot train them to get 4% daily without rest pack.

Thanks

yes, 1 s.p. is 4 skills in the new version.
    You earn 1 sp from MoM or as a daily gift from from friends.
    This sp goes direct to skills (and not in a extra position or sa).
    and yes, it's a great gift for old players.
    Me and many others had star-players in our team (a player who is excellent performer, scoring a lot and w keep him for many seasons).
    A star-player, old one, can keep a high q every season by earning 15 or more MoM sp every season.

Can't old players or slow trainers improve in quality through trainings or matches?-ronaldo-d28.jpg
    112000 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, it's not like this.

Thanks for advising. I am sorry that I cannot fully understand because I lack knowledge on new version. But that's not a problem as I don't really play this game now.

If a player immediately get 1 skills after gaining one forth of an old version sp (i.e. 25% old version training progress) and there's no injury caused by trainings now, then players should improve more quickly now. It's good that current active managers are happy about this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can't old players or slow trainers improve in quality through trainings or matches?-capture-20170311-212445.jpg   Can't old players or slow trainers improve in quality through trainings or matches?-capture-20170311-212445.jpg  
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-11-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Famous
    After further observation, I believe that skill progress is not reset daily, but reset occasionally or reset after triggering by an unknown event.

Today skill progresses of both my teams were reset. When I login upon matches completed, I notice that only starting players have skill progress remaining. The number of skill progress is exactly the same as those obtained through the match. I don't think all my players have zero skill progress before any match played today.

Can't old players or slow trainers improve in quality through trainings or matches?-capture-20170313-235445.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can't old players or slow trainers improve in quality through trainings or matches?-capture-20170313-235445.png  
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-13-2017 at 03:31 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast