Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Can't old players or slow trainers improve in quality through trainings or matches?

Famous
    Skill progress daily reset in last 2 days. Probably it is really reset daily in old version.

My teams have no super fast trainers now. Unless one of my players win man of the match, there will not no sp gain for the whole team after a matches because skill progress of my players cannot reach 100% through a match.

If players can gain some percentages with about 25% skill progress in new version, the difference in training efficiency between old and new version is really huge now. In old version, accumulated skill progress which is less than 100% will disappear in next day. If players are slightly further train to gain sp, they will not fit for the match in next day. In conclusion, players in old version is either improve slower because losing skill progresses, or are not fit in matches because of excessive training. Now I lack super skills to be able to compete with old version now.

Rookie
    Is there a way to check Skill progress in new version?

I have only started playing last month, so have not used earlier versions

Is skill progress reset even happening in new version?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    a good fast trainer must gain avg 4 skills after a set of drills with a -18% condition loss.
    But you must make at least 7-8 sets to find this avg.
    1-2 sets may give wrong results because there is a roll dice and a hidden bar.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    What is the skill progress reset cookizzz is referring to? Next to condition in his screenshots.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't understand exactly.
    Maybe he means "auto-manual" ?
    When we move from old version to the new and doing some training or playing a game, the gaining automatically goes to skills.
    Also I think after the daily maintenance (for sp I 'm sure, but not sure for the gaining so far - I think that too).

* also check this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-training.html
    goldsilvy likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    Is there a way to check Skill progress in new version?

I have only started playing last month, so have not used earlier versions

Is skill progress reset even happening in new version?
    I don't know for sure, but I'd say no, it doesn't reset. There is no way to check the progress, but anyway 1% to a skill is a tiny improvement. So... whatever =]

Probably useful offtopic. There can be undistributed experience from unique drill GK Training. This XP can't be seen as well, but it's there until the player gets experience to any skill, then this undistributed XP goes the same way =] It can be stored for some time at least (between "6x GK training" session, for example), but dissapear just before the game and, probably, when server resets.
    Some additional info here: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post436134
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-16-2017 at 07:42 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

I just only use training to full 10% each part. And my level training is very low, just 51 in seasons 33
    After 2 matchs original per days, I'm always use friendly match with my friends. imagine with around 10% condition of a player 25 ages, after a friendly match can gain 2-3% bonus point, and if he play good can gain 5% bonus, or MoM for 6-7% bonus. So if training then 10-15% condition, I can't receive these points.
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

Quote Originally Posted by Houzz View Post
    I just only use training to full 10% each part. And my level training is very low, just 51 in seasons 33
    After 2 matchs original per days, I'm always use friendly match with my friends. imagine with around 10% condition of a player 25 ages, after a friendly match can gain 2-3% bonus point, and if he play good can gain 5% bonus, or MoM for 6-7% bonus. So if training then 10-15% condition, I can't receive these points.
    Al Svanberg's tests tell us that a match is an equivalent of level 4 drill, plus MoM on top. But when playing a match, your players train all the skills, not just those they need. Your tactics is only good if you don't want to go into micromanagement. It doesn't require additional efforts, but it's ineffective and consume as much time as training.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-17-2017 at 07:39 AM.
    Houzz likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Al Svanberg's tests tell us that a match is an equivalent of level 4 drill, plus MoM on top. But when playing a match, your players train all the skills, not just those they need. Your tactics is only good if you don't want to go into micromanagement. It doesn't require additional efforts, but it's ineffective and consume as much time as training.
    Yes i know but it depends on something,

I like play a match more than training
    Depends on oppo tactic in match. If i play with Own half, condition loss around 10-15%, and gain the same if good result
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

Famous
    Skill progress of a player is the work in progress for skill points sp through matches or training. It is visible in old version

The skill progress does not reset at start of day, but seems to be reset when a match is held. After a match, skill progresses remaining are those just generated through the match.

The following picture shows the final skill progresses of players yesterday, after all matches and training completed. Some players have skill progresses remaining.
    Can't old players or slow trainers improve in quality through trainings or matches?-bulldog-170317-day-end.jpg

The next picture shows the skill progresses earlier today, before a match starts. The skill progresses are the same as those in previous day.
    Can't old players or slow trainers improve in quality through trainings or matches?-bulldog-170318-day-start-before-match.jpg

The final picture shows the skill progress after league match completed today and before any further training. The reserve players have no skill progresses. The starting players have skill progresses which are the same as those gained in the match (as shown in the "gain" column).
    Can't old players or slow trainers improve in quality through trainings or matches?-bulldog-170318-after-match.jpg

As anything in old version is no longer important now, no further investigation will be carried on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast