Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Transfer Autions Nordeus Gen time change?

Addicted
    Very good, we crossed paths, as I am also thinking to make a post for this, thanks for pointing this out.

I agree with you 100%, and it is the same on my server at my level; I have 4 accounts at different levels and I can prove that this new update is across all levels and all servers.

Right now there are only 4 5-star players on auction and three of them are actually low 5-star.

It seems that Nordeus has tried this update since the first post of this thread was made.

Nordeus, what have you done? Why you don't make a public announcement for such a crucial update? Are you hiding anything?

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    There seems to be an important update made regarding transfer market, which might be revealed by Nordeus soon. It seems like at any level 3, 4 and 5 star nordgen will be available for 24 hours, but they will be only a handful - like from 4-5 up to 10 players from what I've seen. It seems that the period during which a certain player is available on the market is shortened to up to an hour. I don't see any players on my market right now expiring after more than an hour. And the list of nordgens available is refreshed like every 30-45 minutes all day. This is for my server only of course. I have two teams on same server - one top of the server and one 4 levels under that. Now it seems like if i want to sell a player, the period is also not more than an hour and then the sell expires and i have to try selling once again. Which undoubtedly will make selling players much more difficult.

Well, don't get me wrong, Teda. I am very happy with this update because before it I used to have not a single 5 star nordgen available on the transfer market and now I have enough. So this update feels like a blessing, like a breath of fresh air, I had been hoping for something like this to happen for a long time

I haven't seen nordgen for like 3 weeks ? Best player on my TL is 91% and like 28y old. There are tons of 26+ players with low quality...Not a single young ones...

I was like that for like 15 or so seasons before this change. Let's hope it reaches you soon body

Addicted
    Shame on you Nordeus, shame on you!

I'm really happy with this update and I really hope, this is permanent.

- If you want to sell somebody, you don't have to wait up to 3 hours.
    - So many Nordgen are really great
    - Every day, there are 3-5 perfect fast trainiers (I checked the last days ~ 30min-40min) -> the last time, I saw that much FT was ~10 seasons again. Normally... after 1.day of new season there were only ~5-8 perfect FT the whole season
    - I really love the new transfer market

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

That's not fair. Why some managers can see many nordgens and some manager can't see none, even if I log in like 1-2 times per hour ?

I don't see it. Why?!

Advantage to others and minus for others. Maybe depends where do you live...like with videos...

A few days ago so many nordgen. Why now? 18 years old, some of them had special ability. Just buy them with one token. So easy.

Bid war
    I hate it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast