Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Transfer Autions Nordeus Gen time change?

Addicted
    Answer Nordeus!

Rookie

What happened to the transfer market?

Hi.
    For the past few days, when I have gone to look for players in the transfer market (auctions), there have only been a handful, or even less, of five-star players. Usually there are maybe 15 or 20 of them. What is happening?

Addicted
    There is another thread talks about the same, we all have this issue although a few people can see more nordgens, defiiitely unfair!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    merged

I agree , my t.m. is very poor
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie

Transfer Autions Nordeus Gen time change?

I see almost only Nordgens. Very few probable fast trainers.
    And only very few players sold by other managers. Weird!

Also: almost nobody's bidding. Looks like the majority of players go unsold.
    Last edited by LarryC; 03-18-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Make a trophy for people finish 14th.
    Last edited by azwanonly; 03-19-2017 at 02:49 AM.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Apprentice
    What are the nordgens time nowadays in GMT? New season I havent seen a single nordgen since 2 weeks ago. Before that always got some after the server refreshes at gmt 3am.

Addicted
    Forget about the nordgen time, it is even getting worse now. You can only find very few 5-star players (around 4-5) on auction and some of them are even low 5-star, let alone nordgen players ...

There is a significant update has been made by Nordeus, I have kept asking this same question again and again but no one has answered: what update you have made Nordeus? Please tell us, this is not a trivial change but very significant, as this will impact on a lot of things including the whole strategy to play this game!

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    What are the nordgens time nowadays in GMT? New season I havent seen a single nordgen since 2 weeks ago. Before that always got some after the server refreshes at gmt 3am.

Addicted
    Oh i see that it's moaning again here looool

Hummm it seems that it disturb you very much . Me i only shout my mouth and adapt my tactic , can you do the same ?? Too hard maybe ???
    I love having nordgens at every times or the journey even they are 3 or 4 stars players , that's great !

The bad side of this new update is the shorten time of the dead line , but it is only few days of adaptation of course
    LarryC and 112000 like this.

Rookie
    Excuse me, but what is a nordgen?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast