Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 7 Star Striker didn't perform well?

Lol how is that even possible?
    It might be your midfielders what ratings are they?

Apprentice
    Some strikers just dont score no matter they 8 star. They are bad. No matter they train fast. More likely they will spend more days on auction market than on the pitch for the rest of their career.

Try to improve his aggression or you need to give him more support or use two or three strikers formation.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Barga View Post
    Try to improve his aggression or you need to give him more support or use two or three strikers formation.
    How is that? Aggression is not a highlighted skill... Can you explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    How is that? Aggression is not a highlighted skill... Can you explain?
    There is no evidence that any skill does anything. If someone tells you to improve a skill to solve a problem, he doesn't know what he's talking about. It's just intuition and speculations, not very reliable source of information.
    I am not saying that skills are useless, though. I want to believe =]
    It wasn't our day.

The best you can do, sell.

Believe me, with the low ratio scoring that this guy have by default you perfectly could have saved all the green packs as the scoring ratio will not increase, an the ratio of participation, and MoM promide, will not increase adding %'s in da skills.

Train one, that is participative, that have good ratio with 5* that is when u see more or less the limit that an reach, and then this player will be -decisive-.
    Thats what I call a potatoe.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The best you can do, sell.
    Believe me, with the low ratio scoring that this guy have by default you perfectly could have saved all the green packs as the scoring ratio will not increase, an the ratio of participation, and MoM promide, will not increase adding %'s in da skills.
    Train one, that is participative, that have good ratio with 5* that is when u see more or less the limit that an reach, and then this player will be -decisive-.
    Thats what I call a potatoe.
    a potatoe ?
    so naveen, that's the name you must give
    Domenico Potatoe.
    If he has the guts, he 'll try to prove that he isn't a potato.
    If not, sell him.
    The funny thing is that happened to me a couple of times, to sell a "potato" and see him in his new team playing good.
    And the opposite, having a good (but slow and old) ST who scored a lot, playing bad in his new team.
    That's what I call chemistry.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    There is no evidence that any skill does anything. If someone tells you to improve a skill to solve a problem, he doesn't know what he's talking about. It's just intuition and speculations, not very reliable source of information.
    I am not saying that skills are useless, though. I want to believe =]
    You're right. But I'd like to think that highlighted abilities have more importance that the gray ones, because if only matter the internal programming, the skills better be hidden

Apprentice
    Change that name !!!! and don't take it as a joke

Check this on my player after name changed, see how the loser form changed.

7 Star Striker didn't perform well?-ronaldo.jpg
    gamer5289 likes this.
    missing T11 old form

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    a potatoe ?
    so naveen, that's the name you must give
    Domenico Potatoe.
    If he has the guts, he 'll try to prove that he isn't a potato.
    If not, sell him.
    The funny thing is that happened to me a couple of times, to sell a "potato" and see him in his new team playing good.
    And the opposite, having a good (but slow and old) ST who scored a lot, playing bad in his new team.
    That's what I call chemistry.
    Teams have a inernal ranking of contribution in some terms, i alays defend that you can buy 11 players that scored 40 goals each last season but the engine will calibrate their contribution, will choose one as the best for FK, corners etc...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast