Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Association turnaments getting boring ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @khris
    Token rewards should be only for those who keep the starting 6 all season. That's all.
    that is one of my suggestions but I thinks it's more than those 100 tokens reward

@KenoticFC
    What do you think about to remove the top100 list ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

in this game who is honest gets punished by game engine, cause cheaters and exploiters had found the way to fool game engine....you wanna win something, then better start been a tricky manager.....or you will not go far.....

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

@KenoticFC
    What do you think about to remove the top100 list ?
    Honestly I feel like you do as far as competing in platinium and feel more confident in gold, so if all they want is that recognition to make them feel proud then remove the top 100. My association for surely will never be there
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Nordeus/Top11 should reward anyone who promotes from their league with tokens too.
    That way people will consider to promote rather than tanking and concentrate on association because it's more rewarding to play in association rather than league.
    And agree with the top10 association rewards should be lowered. maybe range from 5-50 tokens for top10 in the world instead of 10-100 tokens.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

agree with the top10 association rewards should be lowered. maybe range from 5-50 tokens for top10 in the world instead of 10-100 tokens.
    and it's not only the top10 but sometimes it's the top30 or top40
    Some people know what I mean

Kto
    Whats the issue with the turk asso and FB? I honestly dont get it. What are "fakes"? Any tricks? What does it have to do with whatever garbage they post on facebook? Arent tricks either okay or not okay, whatever any hoes post?

Whatever a group is doing is legit (mutants, dropping quality and increasing after the draw, permanent tanking).
    What is not legit , not from TE but from fb , is fake accounts.
    So some top100 teams when they suspect that their opponents use fake fb accounts, they report them to fb to ban them.

That's what the story above is saying.

Famous
    true that Nik, can't pull up old threads on fb groups as easily.

Anyways, as for associations.

Associations is a great feature, just too bloody exploitable. As for policy proposals to fix associations:

Remove top 100 list: I vote "no." I think it should continue to exist. Its nice to have a target to shoot for, even if unhittable.

Tokens for only the 6 that start the season: Hmmm....., I like the idea and understand the thought process. Im not sure its going to.change anything though. Its just there are so many free tokens in a newly created level 1 google+ account. To work it will require dropping the starting pack for new managers. Will that ultimately hurt the growth of the game and alienate new players?

Maybe create a quality minimum for association play? Example - no team below the starting quality for a newly created level 1 team is eligible for participation in association matches? They can still exploit but any team adding from the TM, will be cannon fodder for the mutants, and a quality minimum for participation, will keep the top teams within range of being snipped by a well-trained team. Mutancy is the answer for draw manipulation, granted that probably isn't a good thing!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-25-2018 at 01:50 AM.
    khris likes this.

Change the top 100 token rewards and the weekly ones for token discounts bonuses (like 50% price next season if you buy tokens) and you will convert the cheaters in customers as Jesus Christ converted the water in wine.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456