Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By LeManiaque

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Goals not being seen in game play

Rookie

Goals not being seen in game play

Has anyone else noticed recently that there seem to be more goals being scored which are not shown during game play? There is no build up just a sudden flash showing the score has been updated. This occasionly happened before but it is now frequent. Spoils the game if there is no build up play.

Famous
    It's possible you've gotten a bit out of sync with the match. Personally, I see most goals with animation, some with text build up, and rarely just the goal victory pop-up.

But - has anyone seen this text before: "gooooooooal..." "but no, it went off the netting". Like, the announcer actually mis-called the goal . I've seen this once. :/ trickery
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Rookie
    Possible reason thanks but if i am out of sync how do i get back in sync? It has happened frequently, not just one game.

Famous
    I restart the app a few minutes before important matches, and during the match I return to the top eleven home screen and re enter the match quickly to refresh. Lots of players notice the stats don't update on their own, and cycling back to the main screen can did that.
    nikolgiorgos and Toxcatl like this.

Lag maybe?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Yep, definitely a desynch is happening. :/
    As @LeManiaque mentioned, there's also the thing where Live Match Stats are not updating - Again caused by desynch with the server.

A reset of the game client (app/browser tab) does the trick.

I've talked about desynchronization here btw (read this and the second comment). Although the matter we discussed in the thread was that in rare occasions the final match score differs between the Live Match and the after-match Report (And the competition standings), with the first post I explain what can cause these desyncs. I've personally experienced plenty before I switched to a different internet provider.

Many times I have noticed, that score has been changed, despite no action in game play or text etc...I'm used to it...