Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: The new transfer market. How is it works ?

Transfer market before
    Lot of youngster to be develop
    Can add special ability and new position
    Can try new formation and tactic
    This is why top eleven so Interesting
    So unlimited
    So fun
    Makes me login many times
    Login also because of very strong opponents
    That's my opinion
    Hope it change back
    I can lost 30 tokens just to sack players because want to try something new

Cheers
    Last edited by azwanonly; 03-23-2017 at 07:53 AM.
    Houzz likes this.

With this change i am worried whether i can get full five stars players for my teams. Usually i will try to get two teams with young and five stars but average in quality so i can train them after that. With a few five stars players available it will be harder to get them. And maybe we need to spent more tokens in bid to get just one good player. This will influence many things and i think many will quits if chances of winning will be so low against the best teams.

Transfer market like this and nivea/champions league against higher level managers. It just great.

Addicted
    the most important things people forget to bring into their analys of situation is that this new transfert market is the same for everyone , so if you think you have difficult to find the same players as before , i want to tell you that all your potential opponents are in the exact same situation !

In others words , the teams you met in league , champion's league , cup and association don't find easily very good 5 stars players than you , so what ? you think you are disavantaged ?

So it is just a high change in your usual manner of management , and of course many people don't like to adapt to new things !
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 03-23-2017 at 09:39 AM.

That's why I give my opinion. So that maybe they change it back. Maybe put a little more 5 stars players. Not just 4. This is some kind of suggestion. Hmmmm...

This is Top eleven forum right? Some of us like it and some of us not.

Cheers.

Transfer market is weird. I have two teams, one at Level 8, the other at Level 1.

In both TMs there are only 4 5*, 7-9 4* and the rest are 3*. Plus the farthest I can see into the future is about 45-55 minutes.

In both TMs the 5* players are fought over tooth and nail, whatever their Quality, add in a SA and and sensible bidding goes out the window.

So, want to buy a quality 5*+ player? Go to Negos or Scout. Whatever way, more tokens spent, more money in for Nordeus.

I can see in a few seasons time, there'll be a lot of Leagues being competed for by lots of long in the tooth 2*/3* teams because of this change.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    for instance it is not me who havz problems with it , so you can waste your time and energy to complain here , and i have no problem with evryone who give his opininons , no such a words in my mouth !

Me i will take the best part of it and try to elaborate the best strategy while many will still complain , complain , and complain again days and months cause be sure this new TM is here for a while loooooooooooooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    the most important things people forget to bring into their analys of situation is that this new transfert market is the same for everyone , so if you think you have difficult to find the same players as before , i want to tell you that all your potential opponents are in the exact same situation !

In others words , the teams you met in league , champion's league , cup and association don't find easily very good 5 stars players than you , so what ? you think you are disavantaged ?

So it is just a high change in your usual manner of management , and of course many people don't like to adapt to new things !
    I know that the TM is the same for everyone,but there is something that you forgot,the teams that I'll meet in all competitions could have use the loan trick for so many months so they've gathered thousands of resources until last month
    It will be ok for the "tricksters"to buy 3* and 4* players and to train them to 6-7* so not all my potential opponents will be in the same situation.
    And another thing is why should i say that I like the new TM when I don't .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Addicted
    loan trick or not , it is the same situation ! And Loan trick is another problem but i understand !

No problem you dislike it, but i suggest you to learn to like it because you will have to do with for a while , sorry ^^

I don't need suggestions from a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast