Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: The new transfer market. How is it works ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    the most important things people forget to bring into their analys of situation is that this new transfert market is the same for everyone , so if you think you have difficult to find the same players as before , i want to tell you that all your potential opponents are in the exact same situation !
    In others words , the teams you met in league , champion's league , cup and association don't find easily very good 5 stars players than you , so what ? you think you are disavantaged ?
    So it is just a high change in your usual manner of management , and of course many people don't like to adapt to new things !
    don't get it, so we must agree and adapt our tatcics for every new b.s. they 're feeding us ?

or else we are moaners ?

are you going for "The customer of the month" title ?

Except the managers from higher levels, no one else was complaining about the market (except few dry periods).

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I don't need suggestions from a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol that' s the only thing you have found to disqualify me ...

You know what , let us ignore each other i think it will be better for the forum

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    don't get it, so we must agree and adapt our tatcics for every new b.s. they 're feeding us ?.
    Will only answer this , because i 'm under attacks of multiple forum users and no waste of my time for them .

So yes you have no choice i think , based on my 5 years experience of Nordeus's relaeases and forum reactions . Maybe they will revert back to the old TM but it will take times and you will have to create false forum's account to make the complain grow a lot lol

Sorry but this is it

Now i think i will turn off my time to reply to all guys who see in me a Nordeus defender or a troll or a token buyer or i don' t know what , i don't care and i am too intelligent to waste my time for haters

Tchuss and enjoy the new TM xD
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 03-23-2017 at 01:00 PM.

In my case, in the old transfer market i think i already found balance to play it safe, balance between system of play and what to achieve without spending money and without or minimal watching the sponsored video. So basically I spent not much time playing except in the early season, and after that is just the routine, figuring weaknesses and strategy to win. All resource used are from TE and basically nothing from managers. Many times I will enjoyed beating those rich managers who spent real money in the game. In the new transfer market who will likely get five stars players? Of course, rich managers will get them. All other managers will only get four or three stars because five stars players quantity is so low. The situation is not same anymore for some of the managers but is still same for rich managers. So, if TE only change the tranfer market but not in other aspect of the game this will give advantage purely to rich managers. We need to wait for next season to understand what exactly TE trying to do.

for instance it is not me who havz problems with it , so you can waste your time and energy to complain here , and i have no problem with evryone who give his opininons , no such a words in my mouth !

Me i will take the best part of it and try to elaborate the best strategy while many will still complain , complain , and complain again days and months cause be sure this new TM is here for a while loooooooooooooooooool
    You seem to miss the point of a Forum.

Ok, so something has changed. We are discussing those changes here, in this topic. One of the first things to do is gather evidence, and most of the posts here have been evidence reporting. Once we have the evidence and what is happening, then we need to have constructive ideas to discuss of what to do about the situation.

One of the things I have noted and reported above - note that it was a report, not a complaint - is that contrary to managers in higher levels, at Level 1 I have noted that 5* players, because of their comparative rarity, are being fought over like meat in a tank of pirhana fish, pricing the players out of the market for managers of more modest means. So - wait, a constructive idea here - what have I done? I'm going for medium to high Quality 4* players instead. They're a bit more expensive than they were prior to the change in TM, from their stats they seem to be moderately quick trainers, and they fall within my means, so I'm going to have to try and beat the 3* teams with a few 5* 'stars' with my all 4*-with-a-6* recommended-player team. Management, formation and tactics.

What have you done, apart from Troll from behind your keyboard telling us to shut up complaining? I haven't seen any concrete ideas come out from you - just the same thing repeated over and over again. When you have something meaningful to say I might listen. Until then, you're persona non grata.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-23-2017 at 01:10 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    I agree on most terms with you Kaizer Franz. If this is what Nordeus feeds us, then we have to adept. Except I want to give some remarks about it, as I already did.

1. No explanation or whatsoever for the biggest change in the game. I never understand that. Tell us why it is happening. Don't leave the customer in the dark. Shouldn't be so hard. Is this just because of the tanking and loaning players exploit?
    2. It feels like another cash cow. Only a few 5* players means bidding wars. I do have to mention I don't see many people bidding at this point though.
    3. What I noticed is that my interest in the game dropped hard by this change and I love the game. As I said the transfer market was the most consistent thing during the season. I checked the market every day to see if there was a nordgen for sale. Even at the end of the season I would do that. In the last week I have checked the market only a few times. So thx Nordeus for fixing my addiction
    4. It will take a couple of seasons before the tanking and loaning exploits have been filtered out. That will mean a couple of seasons with disadvantages for the normal players. Hopefully it will not cost to many players.
    5. What is the use of being able to choose from 17 3* players?
    6. Next season I will be placed in the cup again against 1-3 level higher players. With a very small market to buy from it will become hard to match the higher levels.

All things can be overcome but I would like the explanation the most. WHY Nordeus WHY?
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    If this is what Nordeus feeds us, then we have to adept.
    Well, strictly speaking we don't. There is always an option to quit the game.

Also, this is my 451st message. V-style! =]
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-23-2017 at 01:39 PM.
    Kaizer Franz and nikolgiorgos like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    You seem to miss the point of a Forum.

Ok, so something has changed. We are discussing those changes here, in this topic. One of the first things to do is gather evidence, and most of the posts here have been evidence reporting. Once we have the evidence and what is happening, then we need to have constructive ideas to discuss of what to do about the situation.

One of the things I have noted and reported above - note that it was a report, not a complaint - is that contrary to managers in higher levels, at Level 1 I have noted that 5* players, because of their comparative rarity, are being fought over like meat in a tank of pirhana fish, pricing the players out of the market for managers of more modest means. So - wait, a constructive idea here - what have I done? I'm going for medium to high Quality 4* players instead. They're a bit more expensive than they were prior to the change in TM, from their stats they seem to be moderately quick trainers, and they fall within my means, so I'm going to have to try and beat the 3* teams with a few 5* 'stars' with my all 4*-with-a-6* recommended-player team. Management, formation and tactics.

What have you done, apart from Troll from behind your keyboard telling us to shut up complaining? I haven't seen any concrete ideas come out from you - just the same thing repeated over and over again. When you have something meaningful to say I might listen. Until then, you're persona non grata.

WOW , one point for you !

I knew it would be only in a harder mood that we get from complains to solutions !!

So now focus on solutions !

the solution is training off course !

But i will not learn you how to play , because i don't want to reveal all my tips which could be used then against me or my FA group lol , please understand me ! And i knew someone will do this job very well indeed

the best of us will quickly adapt ansd take the best part of it !
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 03-23-2017 at 01:40 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Well, strictly speaking we don't. There is always an option to quit the game.

Yes , and i think most of some guys i have seen in this forum should take in consideration this question lol

For me it is a very exciting challenge to see my adaptation and new tactics plans to have more success !!!!

That's why my opposition to the usual moaners and complainers , cause i don't want to revert back the old TM !

A new road is open , now let's begin the race lol

i am a challenger , not a heavy moaner ( they are loosers ) , always adapt my gameplay , i found it exciting to use my brain to others things that moaning about a situation change !

But only a few will understand this ! Poorly
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 03-23-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Yes , and i think most of some guys i have seen in this forum should take in consideration this question lol
    Man, you need to calm down =] You act exactly like a troll: aggression, poor grammar and a lot of messages, one after another.
    Exhale, dude. Peace!
    It wasn't our day.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast