Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: What happened here then ?

yeah ,you can say,that he has 3MC and I have only 1. Bad formation and so on, but come on WTF?!
    Online bonuses for my team , 40% bonuses also, max stamina and moral and what? 1 to 5 as a result.
    After that game decided to quit this game cos there's nothing you can do to change the situation.
    Bad day,you say. Yep, there's no problem in loosing games to a MUCH MORE weaker pops,but not like that!!!!
    Bunzo and nichio like this.

Today, I saw many troll results... incl our FA:

We played both legs (much) better, not a single statistic was against us, but made only 17:17 and go to final because of the goals.
    My Team was 3:1 ahead, we conceeded at 87' and 89' - opponent was 17% weaker.
    A member was 4:1 ahead, much better (7:1 SoT), conceeded at 67', 72' and 77', SoT at the 11:5...

The same member lost his CL-quarter 6:3... conceeded 4:0 within the first 16 min - opponent wasn't watching the whole game.

A RL-friend lost 2:3 NML against a 10% stronger team, BUT he was better on stats, played easy tackling/low pressure. Opponent scored first two goals from FK (his freekicker wasn't with FK-SA, and was very low at shooting/finishing)...

Ingame-friend, who goes to cupfinal (against me), struggle a lot in CL against 15% weaker team. Opponent didn't watch... but he scored twice with only 4 SoT, while my friend hat 9 SoT and scored twice... finally he won at extented time 3:2, needed 12 SoT...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Today, I saw many troll results... incl our FA:

We played both legs (much) better, not a single statistic was against us, but made only 17:17 and go to final because of the goals.
    My Team was 3:1 ahead, we conceeded at 87' and 89' - opponent was 17% weaker.
    A member was 4:1 ahead, much better (7:1 SoT), conceeded at 67', 72' and 77', SoT at the 11:5...

The same member lost his CL-quarter 6:3... conceeded 4:0 within the first 16 min - opponent wasn't watching the whole game.

A RL-friend lost 2:3 NML against a 10% stronger team, BUT he was better on stats, played easy tackling/low pressure. Opponent scored first two goals from FK (his freekicker wasn't with FK-SA, and was very low at shooting/finishing)...

Ingame-friend, who goes to cupfinal (against me), struggle a lot in CL against 15% weaker team. Opponent didn't watch... but he scored twice with only 4 SoT, while my friend hat 9 SoT and scored twice... finally he won at extented time 3:2, needed 12 SoT...
    Troll results definitely on the rise this season. What annoys me the most are when your team gets trolled against a much weaker opponent, you've maxed out all bonuses, and your opponent is a no show for the game. For some reason the unsupported team gets some hidden bonus to troll the game. Why? They do not deserve it! There really needs to be a penalty implemented for no show managers, and this penalty needs to impact the result.

Also, so annoying to win possession 70-30 or 80-20, and opponent has similar shots??? Once again, this makes no sense. A team dominated by possession cannot possibly have equivalent shots. Build some common sense into the TE engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ Sqltom

you are absolutly right. My only loss this season was a CL... 1.match, I won 1:6 away, opponent had no chance to win this. He watched this game. 2.match, homeleg, I lost 1:2, we were much better on stats -> opponent didn't watch the game.

At league (was 14.round), we played against 2.place. He is only slightly weaker. He watch the game. What do you think, was the result?
    Spoiler
    11:0... against a good, active manager. His only loss the whole season was against me, at first round.

At CL... 1.leg, I played vs a slightly weaker team... he watched the game. Today, 2.leg, he wasn't there, didn't watch. What do you think were the results?
    Spoiler
    1.leg, we won 7:0, 16:1 SoT, 2.leg we won "only" 4:1, 8:5 SoT.

Last season and this season, my highest wins were against active (and good) managers, no matter what their quality was.

I'm sure... I will win Cupfinal and semi-finals at CL, because both opponents are very active (if they won't watch, I'm not sure... )

I think, the problem is: NO manager knows, how this game works, but the engine/AI knows it exactly. It knows the impact of changes... and I'm pretty sure, the engine change tactic or arrows during the game. Or do you can explain, why you play 70mins very good - 7:0 SoT, you don't change anything, but suddenly there are 7:5 SoT?

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

That's, why this game really sucks:

What happened here then ?-annoying.jpg

It's my wife (purple), she quited two seasons ago. Some games, I play.

She lost 2:4, but opponent manager wasn't there - surprise surprise. Opponent was 3% weaker. Her keeper is really good, made some very important save, now... a single save?
    What's about the 6 SoT, what oppo-keeper didn't save?

What can you learn from this game? Nothing... except it sucks. You can have a really good team, play really good... but if the engine ****s you, nothing to do...
    That's the reason, why my wife left the game - only a waste of time.

(as I said in another thread: only reason, why I stay is, the see, how high Costa goes... don't know, if I'll stay, after he retires.)

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

So... pls explain me:

(both screens, I'm black.)
    First stats are against a 15% stronger team. Manager and some fans were watching. (won 2:0)

Second stats are against a 52% weaker team, inactive and no manager. (won 2:1)
    against the weaker team, my keeper made no save.

I post this because of:
    -) both games were against the same formation and I used against both same formation and tactic.
    -) both games were after FA game, so my team was full rested and moraled
    -) both games were homeleg

What happened here then ?-explain.jpg

Explaination?

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    That's actually quite sad. I am not saying we should win all the games but some results are just to much especially know that is a game and the outcome should be better then in real life where is actually that factor where everything is possible or yea almost.

The problem is, even 1 or 2 results like this per season can destroy your whole season ...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    The problem is, even 1 or 2 results like this per season can destroy your whole season ...
    Like this...

What happened here then ?-trollinc.jpg

I'm black (home), 25% stronger and opponent wasn't there...
    My keeper conceeded this season only 8 goals before that game... so, for sure, today he thought "I don't want to win CL, I do nothing"...

troll at its best...

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Rookie
    And one more fresh troll from me.

Buried my title aspirations.

I'm stronger, I dominate the entire game and then boom, 2 goals within one minute.
    What the f#@$ is that?
    The oppo manager wasn't there...

Edit: 9 shots on target for me, one goal, his keeper makes 4 saves....where are the remaining 4 shots???

This is the moment I question myself "why am I still playing this game?"

I love TE, but such trolls just spoil the fun and leave the bitter taste...
    Last edited by czero; 03-27-2017 at 02:53 PM.
    Bunzo and nash123 like this.

I've to excuse, it's a normal day so far:

A friend lost 1:2 at home in league. He is just first place, opponent was last place with a single point...
    Another friend, also 1. at league, lost against 7.place at home 0:1 - he had "only 12" SoT, opponent only one (opponent didn't watch).
    My wife's account is tanking this season, completly illegal formation (20/80 possession), she played 1:1 against 5.place (who watched)

But the best of all was my cousin:

He played in CL vs ~18% stronger team. That team has beaten him last season 9:3 on aggregate, while my cousin was only 7% weaker. My cousin also tanks this season, so he didn't care on this game...

He won 5:1...

What happened here then ?-cousin2.jpg

What happened here then ?-cousin.jpg

this game is so broken...
    Last edited by nash123; 03-28-2017 at 12:51 PM.
    czero likes this.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)