Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: risk of adding a friend

risk of adding a friend

Hi,
    just wondered if there are any risks of accepting a random guy request.
    For exemple, today I had a cup match, and the oponnent added me like 30 minutes before the match.
    He had no profile picture, no name except numbers, and was from China.
    Is it risky to add people like that, like can they gather informations about you or hack you, or is it totally safe ?

Thanks in advance

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Calanga and welcome to the forum.

There isn't anything risky about this.

The only extra thing the other Manager can do if you're his friend is organize a friendly match - When you're invited to a friendly match you will be the visitor. Only the Home team will be affected. So only players from home team will improve, lose morale and condition, and may be even injured.

To be honest some Managers don't seem to notice that such is the case and believe that if they have you on their friend list they will ruin your team's condition and sabotage you right before important matches against them or other opponents. Such is not the case though.

If it was from within the game, then it will be OK. All they can see will be the info that you provide to the Manager profile page, not email address, etc.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Thanks for answer, any other opinion ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the only info your oppo can have is your previous games in league or Ch.L. from the beginning of the season
    (the formations you used more often, your good performers, maybe guessing your orders, that's all)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Don't worry about it because anyway your account is secured thru Facebook or Google account and if you chose the "Play Now" option and your account is not assigned to anything then in fact is even more secure as long it can be used only from that device.

With you or without you as friend nothing changes, he have the same visibility regarding your details (Your name and your avatar picture).

Basically with you on friends or without is just the same thing. Cheers!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thanks all for answers and for welcome

The only risk you will have adding friends,is them supporting your opponents which is very weird .

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    The only risk you will have adding friends,is them supporting your opponents which is very weird .
    Once might be a mistake, second time, unfriend.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Once might be a mistake, second time, unfriend.
    i stopped accepting everyone long time ago because of that, after that i added my loyal association friends to Facebook then top eleven and i can finally play in peace with real supporters .
    Steve285 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast