Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    For certain server its really tough in the transfer market, its really scary looking at those manager going into knockout 70 . Its like WTF are they trying to prove ?
    when you let your ego guiding you instead of your brains thats the result. after getting the player i described higher i was far from happy. i felt very angry. i don't understand some peoples stupidity. would you ever go for a race against a Ferrari with your humble VW (i drive a VW Polo thats why i mention it). why on earth go on token war against someone who is obviously spending money on the game while you are not. i remember been even more frustrated another time when i lost with my wifes team 23 tokens for a 20 yo 4star dl against a guy who had equal value team but allready had 2 5star dl 18 and 19 y.o!!!
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Not really but i do support his statement
    Sorry, did you say you support his statement that only idiots buy scouts? That is what I think I saw you write.

I think "idiots" would be the wrong word to use for people who buy scouts. I think it is true for someone to buy a whole team of scouts, because I believe that it ruins the game, the spirit of the game, because it takes fairness out of it.

All this to say, I think buying a scout or two does not make you an idiot.

please correct me if I am wrong....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234