Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tokens

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1

    Talking Tokens

    It is not fair to us that we can only buy scout with 50 tokens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We should do something.

    Joel FC Level 4

  2. #2
    Newbie Chris Lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong, Hong Kong
    Posts
    45
    Well just buy players from auctions. We can also beat the token buyers.
    Chelsea FC
    Pride of West London
    League Champions (6): Season 5, Season 8, Season 12, Season 18, Season 22, Season 28
    Champions League Winner (1): Season 3
    Cup Winner (1): Season 2
    --Non-Token Buying Player--

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lau View Post
    Well just buy players from auctions. We can also beat the token buyers.
    It's true
    Dragons FC


    Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

  4. #4
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebest View Post
    It is not fair to us that we can only buy scout with 50 tokens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We should do something.

    Joel FC Level 4
    Sorry, But I believe 50T for scouts is a reasonable price, your getting the best players available to you and also not entering any bidding wars to obtain these scout players, yes your paying a premium for these players but you get a 6* player with a special ability, If bought at 22 years old at the beginning of the season with quality that end in 4/9, these players can last 4 seasons in your team as a first choice player, meaning the cost of buying a scout can be 12.5T/Season, what I would like to see improved is the age of scouts, I'd like it to be 22-25 instead of 22-29 and also most should be in qualities that end in 4/9. Meaning that managers would have more choice for their 50T per scout player.
    FC Barcelona likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #5
    Famous Darth Sidious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Korriban
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Sorry, But I believe 50T for scouts is a reasonable price, your getting the best players available to you and also not entering any bidding wars to obtain these scout players, yes your paying a premium for these players but you get a 6* player with a special ability, If bought at 22 years old at the beginning of the season with quality that end in 4/9, these players can last 4 seasons in your team as a first choice player, meaning the cost of buying a scout can be 12.5T/Season, what I would like to see improved is the age of scouts, I'd like it to be 22-25 instead of 22-29 and also most should be in qualities that end in 4/9. Meaning that managers would have more choice for their 50T per scout player.
    I doubt nordeus will improve on the scout age. The won't want the 50T to be spread across so many season.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions


    View The Mighty Washi Team Stats


  6. #6
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,881
    Ok and if you are here with this idea, what do you think you should do for this players?
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  7. #7
    Rookie Thomasjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    97
    I think 50T is a fair price for a scout player. Especially when he is also trained in a special ability too when you get them.

  8. #8
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    202
    only idiots buy scouts

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Frankfurt
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger View Post
    only idiots buy scouts
    great another post i can report. i figured out lately, that this is even better than friendly matches and team supporting

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    82
    Yup It's not fair but what else can we do? let's face it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast