Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

Desert Rats FC, Day 6 report.

Desert Rats played at home in the 2nd Leg of the Cup Round of 32, having drawn 0-0 in the 1st Leg, and shook off the Troll malaise with a 4-0 win. The Management had set up his team with a ML/DML in the DMC position ready to switch out to DML when the match started, to try and fool the opponent to thinking his lone AMR wasn't going to be dealt with, only to find at match time the mobile signal in the place he was at had was completely absent. So, when he was able to get back on, he was happy to see that the team had coped admirably without him, thanks to the support of madflo, Niko and a couple of others. Patrick Tillmanns bagged a brace in the first 13 minutes of play, Moritz Maiwald and Kostadin Marinov cracking one each in during the second-half.

In the League, Desert Rats played out a comfortable 2-0 away win, Patrick Tillmanns and Kostadin Marinov scoring one each as they get back into their groove following a shaky start to the season.
    Bunzo, Kaizer762, madflo19 and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Simply pride. and because I said this when the bidding war started and I wanted to test myself :3
    did you already have the stubborn goat award?
    talisman and Kaizer762 like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    did you already have the stubborn goat award?
    Exact! (^-^)

Report:

We won 0-3 this morning, after add these 2 new players, GK and MC. The GK had a 8.6 and the MC a 7.3 but, the key too was move 2 players.
    I had 2 ST's, Kelloggs as ST and Laird as AMR, this last was a great player there but I switched the positions and as ST laird scored a Hattrick that for now give us the 5th position, 2 assistances from Kelloggs and 1 penalty.

So, seems, I solved the problems, as the rival was 5% better and +1 level as manager, we he 5.

beaking news:

The guy, who trolled me out last season CL and lost at final against the chinese guy 12:1 and lost both league games against me 5:0 and 11:0, I call him now DNAG (do not attend guy), won against the 3.TB in my league.
    I watched the game: 3.TB watched from the beginning, dnag didn't watch the whole game. dnag won away 1:2, was 20% weaker, played a lot weaker - stats were:
    59%-41%
    18 - 7 shots
    10 - 6 SoT
    2 - 8 saves
    10% - 33% efficieny

This is so weird. and really not funny anymore!!!

At the moment, this means, if we win tonight against 13.place:

1.Nash FC - 15pts
    2.dnag - 15pts
    3.chinese - 10pts
    4.3.TB - 10pts
    5.2.TB - 10pts

dnag is the weakest of us ~20% (TB and me are evenly: ~7% range). he has to play against 2.TB (11.day), us (12.day) and chinese (13.day). So he has a hard finish... but, I'm really afraid of playing against him, while he is not wtaching...
    LeManiaque, Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

What the H!
    Look at the skill difference, and we could almost not beat them.. ridicules !
    I am not a big fan of the new underdog bonus patch

Season 91 - Are you ready?-capture.pngSeason 91 - Are you ready?-capture2.jpg

A few seasons back I would easily have won with 7-9 goals
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-08-2017 at 01:00 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

What the H!
    Look at the skill difference...
    Khris was there.

What the H!
    Look at the skill difference, and we could almost not beat them.. ridicules !
    I am not a big fan of the new underdog bonus patch

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	44 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	80365Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	80366

A few seasons back I would easily have won with 7-9 goals
    why do u want to play a football game that u win by 7-9 goals?
    sounds ****

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Desert Rats FC, Day 6 report.

Desert Rats played at home in the 2nd Leg of the Cup Round of 32, having drawn 0-0 in the 1st Leg, and shook off the Troll malaise with a 4-0 win. The Management had set up his team with a ML/DML in the DMC position ready to switch out to DML when the match started, to try and fool the opponent to thinking his lone AMR wasn't going to be dealt with, only to find at match time the mobile signal in the place he was at had was completely absent. So, when he was able to get back on, he was happy to see that the team had coped admirably without him, thanks to the support of madflo, Niko and a couple of others. Patrick Tillmanns bagged a brace in the first 13 minutes of play, Moritz Maiwald and Kostadin Marinov cracking one each in during the second-half.

In the League, Desert Rats played out a comfortable 2-0 away win, Patrick Tillmanns and Kostadin Marinov scoring one each as they get back into their groove following a shaky start to the season.
    you should be a journalist mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Kaizer762, Bunzo and pcmacdaniel like this.

Wonderful round in associations loosing 16-1 lol unvelievable simulation vs a equal-lower Q. group.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Wonderful round in associations loosing 16-1 lol unvelievable simulation vs a equal-lower Q. group.
    nice song

Season 91 - Are you ready?-same-ever-.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast