Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Never lose the first season match within the league, it will cost you the title...

Where did you place last season?
    Nowhere, to be more precise; 2nd within the League, 2nd CL and semi-finals Cup

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ?
    Hell, yes...

What are your achievements ?
    losing 3 out of 4 CL finals in penalty shoot-out and just one in extra-time...

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    a ton of cash at disposal...

Who do you want to replace?
    The game engine...

What are your goals for this season?
    Losing both, Cup & CL in penalty shoot-out...

What's your training level?
    Have to ask the AM, oh wait, it's 62

Which will be your main formation?
    mostly 4-5-1 V, with a couple of adjustments to specific opponents...
    madflo19, talisman, khris and 3 others like this.
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Desert Rats pre-season report.

Desert Rats FC start their 16th season at Level 9, having won the League Championship for the 4th season in succession last term, and being Runner-up in the Cup. They start with a squad with overall Quality of barely 5*, and will need a bit of beefing up to be able compete effectively in all competitions. The playing squad is as follows, with their Career stats.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s16-playing-squad-initial.jpg

In the Champions League, they are again inserted into a +1 Level competition, the composition of which is thus:

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s16-champ-groups-initial.jpg

The Cup is a Level 9 affair, but there are several Level 8 sides mixed in.

The Management has already been busy in the Transfer Market, picking up a Scout right-winger and a new goalkeeper, who will initially be tried out as the Cup/CL custodian, Bismark Carroll having already departed for pastures new.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-dr-jim-henderson-59t19_4m.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-dr-aaron-taylor-1t11_8m.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-02-2017 at 04:23 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleEarth View Post

Who do you want to replace?
    The game engine...
    Lol....Yea...Me too
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-02-2017 at 03:47 PM.
    khris, gamer5289 and CM-16 like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Home Guard pre-season report.

Home Guard FC start their second season at Level 2, having won the League Championship at the first attempt last season, and coming Runner-up in the Cup. They venture into parts unknown this season, having qualified for their first Champions League competition. The playing squad is pretty low Quality, the Management's attempts at squad improvement being thwarted last season due to the Token refund event and the associated Transfer Market changes, in his opinion, having distorted the market as to make it unusable for sensible trading.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s02-playing-squad-initial.jpg

For their first Champions League campaign, they have been placed in a Level 2 CL, but their Group is a League and Cup champions 'Group of Death'. Note also the Group D Champions Group.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s02-champ-groups-initial.jpg

The Management has been haunting the Transfer Market on occasion during the day, but has not had any success in procuring any new players, so far. It is strange that good Quality players are being largely ignored and relatively mediocre players are being fought over tooth-and-nail - obviously the market has got choosy about the players they actually need, but that is probably not surprising where Level 2 managers have a limited amount of cash to lay out, even if they have the tokens for a really good auction.
    Kaizer762 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I went again the the ex-cheerleaders and the account of Valle de Escotia... one stay at L5 and the 2nd at L4.... surprisingly the team is new but they did not return to level 1, and the teams keep their last names... Crystal Palace and Valle....

The plan I have is to create a team to try a treble next season, using just players from U.K. Islands, Scotland nes, England... Wales... Irish... North Ireland.... and do a team with some particularities and a own personality. Valle de Escotia Football Club have a page created today at FB and my idea is to do something more than just a club.

I just pray to be placed in a league with friends and not all of the crazy tokenbuyers once again
    khris likes this.

Famous
    LOL! Treble is fading away AGAIN!

here is my ONE oppo @ CL AND CUP!

ohh and another 120% oppo whos also lev22

Season 91 - Are you ready?-lev23isgone.jpg
    "lev23isgone.jpg"

khris, madflo19 and Brian Dang like this.

1. day victory is done... but I'm really annoyed. My team shots the ball wide... it's... 30 shots and only 9 on target.

Same in the friendly: 24 shots, but only 5 on target.

Tomorrow, during training, I will talk to the team. This is not aceptable!!
    madflo19 and Brian Dang like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Just when I thought I should rest a bit from the hustle and bustle of TE, I was given one of the most difficult draws in champions league of same levels. This is gonna be interesting, annoying, draining etc.. Hopefully we will come out unscathed

Got this man for some tokens
    and he scored a hat trick on his first outing. Thanks to those that supported us, I was probably singing bass in church while they were playing...

Well... step by step Im building my new team made of Britain Islands players... Ive 2 england and 2 scotish players now after a bid in what I wasted 1T per rond and the opo 3T or so... round 23.. 24T and the unexperience made pay more or less 80T for nothing to the other manager...

I think that here should exist a rule to return the 50% of the tokens if you waste more than 50T and loose,.... -.-'

Season 91 - Are you ready?-3rd-scottish.jpg

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast