Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

Famous
    AGAINST WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???

at least please not lie to us/me/yourself

btw I'm out from Nivea league with away goals lol!

CONGRATZ nordeus!

Season 91 - Are you ready?-lev23outfromnl.jpg

(Yes Nivea league, i wanted to win this ****)

edit: yes i have him in my league too and had him prev season(s maybe) and i won against him ALL the time with such big goal differencies (f.e. in prev season cup too)! what a shame...
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-26-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Famous
    12 points up, 3 games left, my league season is done and I'm glad.

Honestly upset enough about v5.6 that i don't want to play my remaining games (emotional response, I know). Focusing on CL semi, with a 3 goal lead, and a final with very low chance of winning. Next season is AMC Kenny's last, season 12, when he retires maybe I will be ready to, too.

Attachment 81241
    Messy league, most teams have been top 4 at some point. BTW, Pueblo is lower %Q than every team 10th and above in this league
    madflo19, nash123 and Bunzo like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Win 4-1 for Valle de Escotia, Avellaneda scored the 1st of FK and had a injury, then Meredith, de la Bella and Laid did the job. Tomorrow we have what seems a easy match so we expect be leaders or, in a exceptional case see a defeat of the 2nd vs the 5th, if this happens we can have +6 poits advantadge and need just 1 for the title.

I am angry cause I won 2 times the 2nd but theres no rule of 1vs1 in case of drawing at points as should be... the 2nd scored many goals vs others and have better GD wich is really anoying in this case.

Desert Rats FC report

With the Management having an extended weekend in Amsterdam, the Rats were on a bit of remote control, whenever there wasn't Wi-Fi available...

Summary report follows, but noteworthy achievements are a Cup Final win on Penalties - how 'keeper Badr Cruz didn't get MoM with two saves in normal time, then two saves in the Penalty Shootout that ended the match, is an unanswered question; and a Champions League Semi-Final win, on Away Goals, over a +1 Level and +10%Q team. Thanks to everyone who supported the team in their hour(s) of need.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-dr-day-22-25-results.jpg

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s16-l09-league-round-23.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-s16-l09-league-round-23tp.jpg
    khris and Bunzo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

2-1 win in the NML putting Persebaya in the hot seat for maiden NML title. Final opponent is Mahandry FC, Whom I met a couple of seasons ago
    khris and talisman like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Home Guard FC report

Like their senior colleagues, Home Guard were cast adrift in the first part of this week. Notable events in their summary are the Cup Final victory and their latest League win confirming their League title; but their Champions League aspirations were dashed by a 1-2 aggregate defeat in the Semi-Final to a -18%Q opponent. Their chances of a 26-0-0 season rest on the shoulders of a few second-string players in their next League match, three accumulated yellow-card suspensions and two injuries depleting the first-choice squad.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-hg-day-22-25-results.jpg

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s02-l02-league-round-23.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-s02-l02-league-round-23tp.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-27-2017 at 01:20 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

The tackle was so hard he forgot he had a yellow car already and just shower him with a straight red card
    LeManiaque likes this.

Are servers down for everyone else or is it just me?
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

mine down too

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Same here, minutes before a crucial league match, including that tactics bug. Well done, Nordeus... **** this!
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast