Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Power Training Help

Power Training Help

Quote Originally Posted by Sai Sátt View Post
    Hi Dave,
    Very impressive bro. Would u like to show me ur drills for that player if you don't mind. I also have plenty of green packs.🤝
    When I power train I use the HARD and VERY HARD drills in a mixture. In this case I used the Attack and Physical & Mental drills. My training is maxed out on 91 by the way.
    This is the same player this season:
    Last edited by dave1311; 11-25-2017 at 07:09 AM.
    Sai Sátt likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Hard and Very hard drills don't speed up the training process. Well, if you care only about your own time and don't care about skills, than yes, it does save you some moves. For the price of leveling skills your player doesn't need.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

I take your point. Each to their own I guess.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Hard and Very hard drills don't speed up the training process. Well, if you care only about your own time and don't care about skills, than yes, it does save you some moves. For the price of leveling skills your player doesn't need.
    Just simply use gk drills again again on outfield players. Then when ready use drill of choice to go desired skill uplift.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Toxcatl likes this.

Rookie
    Is this GK method still ok? The after train message kind of '... the training was so intense ...' make me worry that Nordeus tried to fix or nerf this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta Page View Post
    Is this GK method still ok? The after train message kind of '... the training was so intense ...' make me worry that Nordeus tried to fix or nerf this.
    That message was there all the time, if I'm not mistaken. Unfortunately, I can't test again if GKT still virtually boosts level of any drill to its level, because now I have training level 91 (all the drills are level 4). But I have scheduled some tests for nearest future, and for them I need a couple of additional teams. So I will test this GKT-trick later. Again.
    My previous test, if someone care:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post436134
    Sparta Page likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta Page View Post
    I just find it a quicker way of power training and also allows me to decide which skills I want to improve.

Sparta Page likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I just find it a quicker way of power training and also allows me to decide which skills I want to improve.

And the quicker way is "secret" as I assume ?

Famous
    It's well published on the forum. It's no shortcut. Doesn't give players more skill gains. It's a hard drill (gk) so takes less actual time to power train than using a easy drill. Main benefit 4 me is I can use a drill of choice straight after. So pass go shoot for example would boost an attackers shooting speed and passing.

Rookie
    Hi all- for the GK trick, do we need 8 players for it to work? Or one player is ok. Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast