Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Daily bag farming limit decreased to 20?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    2x trainings are useless =]

But yeah, for the last week the amount of available videos is unstable. Only today is a good day, I got 24, but usually it's 15-20. Still not as bad as it used to be half a year ago in October when sometimes I got 0 packs while checking the whole day.
    But it suxx anyway.
    For you perhaps. For me they are invaluable.
    talisman and Gert Funck like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    2x trainings are useless =]

Not for me - I save 2x training sessions for the first time I logon in the day, those training sessions with the 2x activated gets my bonuses back up from 8% to 10%...
    Gert Funck, Cloverfield and gizzmo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Not for me - I save 2x training sessions for the first time I logon in the day, those training sessions with the 2x activated gets my bonuses back up from 8% to 10%...
    Excatly my strategy
    talisman and Cloverfield like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    I use standard training on my reserve players whom I very rarely play (if ever). Run 5-6 training sessions instead of 3 with 2x to get back up to 10% bonus.

I got only 10

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    I use standard training on my reserve players whom I very rarely play (if ever). Run 5-6 training sessions instead of 3 with 2x to get back up to 10% bonus.
    Then all your training is waisted!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    I am convinced that the higher is the bonus the better is the team. It's difficult to get from 8 to 10% but I try to do it every time I play an important game (so, basically, every day !!). It takes me 2 videos to get double bonus from two 10-11% training sessions which involves 10-12 players each. Then, I run 2 more smaller sessions without video. If not, you need to run an extra 2 to reach 10%. Easy to figure out that those 2 videos are much profitable. So, my conclusion is: no hesitation - priority given to videos for double bonus. Much better investment than saving them for resting 15% of a single player.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I apply individual training to "better" players, i.e. first eleven, and some key subs. The remaining players are given "one size fit all" training every morning to boost the bonus to 10%.

Are all players in your squad high quality players and/or very young promising fast trainers?

Famous
    I've said this elsewhere recently, but I think it's worth saying again here.
    If you have a full squad of 25 or even 24 players it is possible to gain the 2% training bonus every day without resorting to watching videos.
    The only other thing you'll need are 2 condition gains of 6% each before your next match.
    Bunzo, LarryC and ibangali like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    It's waisted, true but you saving 2 videos for green

I have 9 extra players, 1 & 2* over 25 yo, I use them to gain my 10% bonus. 5 training seasons without videos; 4 training small+very small= 6.75% CL and last one 6% CL (warmup+FCA+pass n go), done. Only downside paying them wages

As they limiting farming day by day, those 2 videos help my main team improvement.
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast