Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My MC always get bad game rating.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by TjhieDynasty View Post
    well, sorry looks like i upload the wrong pic. that should be skill chart pic not health pic haha.
    I change his name hope his performance will get better. i'm not playing him again yet. i try to get SA on him and already 10/50 progress. hope if he's rating still bad i would sell him when the next season start.
    Attachment 4225
    And i have problem with my new mc, again. I buy him 2 days ago 1 sp left to get 6 star. And his first match really disappointed me, My team win 5:0 in league but his rating 5. I dunno what's going on when the other have good rating but the MC 6* that replace my nakata get the same rating performance
    Attachment 4224
    stop training SA its not worth, the player's market value will not raise and no guarantee he will play well also it takes over a season to train SA a 4 star player would became 2 star and u might felt its no longer good enough in your squad
    Last edited by Dele Lamu; 03-30-2013 at 11:09 PM.

i don't think you need 1 whole season to get the skill points require for a 4* SA. 1 or 2 days probably under hard training. Anyway if you think a player has got potential and plan to have him in your squad for a few seasons then get him a SA. always assign skill points to SA first before pushing up his quality as the higher quality your player get, the slower his skill progress will be.
    Yinhung likes this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Apprentice
    1 or 2 days??? how many rest pack and treatment pack u need to feed the player??? even the 18years old fastest trainer cant be done

well check my thread workhorse from the academy, from 4 to 7* he never got any injuries. once in the phase between 7 to 8* . I never count the green packs but reckon its not much as he is a very fast trainer.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

I also had a good MC but he only had the rates of 4 or 5 every match. so I had to sell him

Your MC is so crap! He's an MC, has to be all rounder. You are making him an AMC and forcing him to play in middle of the park with low defensive skills. If he plays against players quality under 20, he be OK but if he has 20 tackling how can he defend against players with dribbling skills 30? Everyone likes attacking but you need to defend as well.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

I can already tell your ST's have wayyyy better defending skills than your MC. Also if you don't power train don't train SA or new position.

Changing his name is not gona make him perform better, and Edin Hazard is not an MC. The reason your MC's play like crap is because you don't give him the ball. Wing play is better to use 1 DMC or 3 MC. Unless you got killer MC's, don't play like you are right now because your 2 MC is doing too much from defend to attack end to end and they have low physical and defending skills.
    Last edited by fmldotcom; 03-31-2013 at 10:30 AM.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dele Lamu View Post
    stop training SA its not worth, the player's market value will not raise and no guarantee he will play well also it takes over a season to train SA a 4 star player would became 2 star and u might felt its no longer good enough in your squad
    Well i guess at the past u train 33 years old squad? my player in 3 days already 20/50 and i'm not token buyer. i'm just use free green pack 3-4/day with hard training on him. the SA will ready before the season over i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I can already tell your ST's have wayyyy better defending skills than your MC. Also if you don't power train don't train SA or new position.

Changing his name is not gona make him perform better, and Edin Hazard is not an MC. The reason your MC's play like crap is because you don't give him the ball. Wing play is better to use 1 DMC or 3 MC. Unless you got killer MC's, don't play like you are right now because your 2 MC is doing too much from defend to attack end to end and they have low physical and defending skills.
    well i guess u're right. i will change my formation next seaon. i will use DMC to help my mc. But is it okay if i already use dmc then i focuse on attacking skill on the mc? right now i'm still using aml n amr. I guess i will try switch that into dml and dmr.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12