Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: what can i do?????

  1. #1
    Apprentice José Carlos Matias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    206

    Question what can i do?????

    Hey guys, what can i do to make my players to shoot at goal??? i see them during the game passing ball around back and forward and never shoot to goal.....doesnt matter if im in atacking mode, normal or defense...or if i have 2 STs and amr/l .....is hard to me to understand it those days...........i see my oponents shooting at target from mid field and from every part of the field, but mine they just keep passing around....any ideas??

  2. #2
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,044
    Nobody will have a reliable answer because nobody knows. This "attackers won't shoot" issue has been on the forum for many months, at least; you can search to find more discussion.

    Some players seem to shoot more than others (not that either player type necessarily scores goals), so it might be a hidden player characteristic.
    You can try arrows, but I have had even DCs who will shoot with a down arrow.
    It could be any skill, again nobody knows today -shooting, speed, aggression, strength, finishing... nobody knows how individuals skills act.
    You can change your pressing or forced counter attacks, I sometimes think my players shoot father out when pressing low (I also wonder if down arrows help with the same, while an up arrow asks the player to dribble and drive forward before shooting)
    Can change your passing focus and distance, long both flanks might lead to many cross attempts to the box; mixed might have players connect a number of passes before shooting.

    If you are winning, and especially if your ratings are consistently over 7, you probably don't have a real problem. If you have players rating 6-7, never over, I'd sell them.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

    Pueblo FC

    Unofficial Updates Thread

  3. #3
    Apprentice José Carlos Matias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    206
    ive done all that, with arrows, with orders, changing positions.....,,i win a treble 6 seasons ago and after that is been a strugling every season.....this season im already out of cup and CL.....my team is above 120% and my forward line is around 130% quality and playing against barelly 100% defense defenders, nothing...they wont shoot the bastards.....maybe i need to do more atacking exercises? is that?

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    ive done all that, with arrows, with orders, changing positions.....,,i win a treble 6 seasons ago and after that is been a strugling every season.....this season im already out of cup and CL.....my team is above 120% and my forward line is around 130% quality and playing against barelly 100% defense defenders, nothing...they wont shoot the bastards.....maybe i need to do more atacking exercises? is that?
    I think there's a hidden x factor. Players have it or they don't. I have several strikers 110-130% and half the time they don't seem to know where the net is. In this game a very high goalscoring striker is fairly rare. Midfielders more reliable

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Apprentice José Carlos Matias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    206
    but i see MCs doing the same.....mc passing to amc, passing to aml, passing to mc, passing again to amc, passing to amr, passing to st, this dude pass to dr or dl sometimes........makes me crazy!!!!!! and im not using defense mentality.....im using atacking mentality cause in this specific situation i was behind with a 1-1 result at my home on CL elimination game........damn i get so pissed.....

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    Hey guys, what can i do to make my players to shoot at goal??? i see them during the game passing ball around back and forward and never shoot to goal.....doesnt matter if im in atacking mode, normal or defense...or if i have 2 STs and amr/l .....is hard to me to understand it those days...........i see my oponents shooting at target from mid field and from every part of the field, but mine they just keep passing around....any ideas??
    pray .

    and seriously ... tray to not get involve into visual game, watch the statistics and do the smart moves.
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 04-22-2017 at 07:20 PM.
    missing T11 old form

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    265
    Did you play short passing aka Louis Van Gaal style? If you do, try change mix or long ball.

  8. #8
    Dreamer Tyltyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    452
    You have no control over your team, your players do whatever the **** the want. This game is ****ed up
    Bunzo, Altiplano and cork_35 like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

    15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

  9. #9
    Apprentice José Carlos Matias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc View Post
    pray .

    and seriously ... tray to not get involve into visual game, watch the statistics and do the smart moves.
    and what are the smat moves?? can you tll me? hehehehe

  10. #10
    Apprentice José Carlos Matias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    You have no control over your team, your players do whatever the **** the want. This game is ****ed up
    hahahahahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast