• 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 3 Post By RedManc7
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque
  • 2 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By ElPocho
  • 1 Post By sincity

Thread: So,what's up with the players' moral

So,what's up with the players' moral

My Players are some spoiled brat,i do my best with training and formation/tatics to guarantee the winning of 90% of my games,i give them maximum cash win bonuses because i'm at a certain level where i have more money than i need ,and yet ,more than half of my team moral goes down after the match ,after winning .

So why,what's the point of winning and giving them max win bonuses if their moral is going down any ways, let's exclude the factors of when a player gets a card or perform badly,i'm speaking here about players that take no cards ,winners and has a form or 7 or + after the match ends .
    lespa likes this.

more then half of my player moral will go down after a game even if they score. i dont really care to much abt moral bt yes i agree with you.
    ElPocho likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    My Players are some spoiled brat,i do my best with training and formation/tatics to guarantee the winning of 90% of my games,i give them maximum cash win bonuses because i'm at a certain level where i have more money than i need ,and yet ,more than half of my team moral goes down after the match ,after winning .

So why,what's the point of winning and giving them max win bonuses if their moral is going down any ways, let's exclude the factors of when a player gets a card or perform badly,i'm speaking here about players that take no cards ,winners and has a form or 7 or + after the match ends .
    because otherwise your moral would be sky high all the time it would have little affect
    everyone's players are spoilt brats mate its not like its just you.

whinge whinge on this forum maybe your continual droning on is affecting your players

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    dave1311, achiie and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by RedManc7 View Post
    whinge whinge on this forum maybe your continual droning on is affecting your players
    Is that supposed to be a joke or your contribution to the community members? ElPocho offend you somehow?
    ElPocho likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Is that supposed to be a joke or your contribution to the community members? ElPocho offend you somehow?
    This guy supports Man Utd so no wonder he's moody!
    Bunzo and achiie like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RedManc7 View Post
    because otherwise your moral would be sky high all the time it would have little affect
    everyone's players are spoilt brats mate its not like its just you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You re an idiot,try being more serious next time answering a question related to the game .
    lespa likes this.

Same here. Always half of the team drops morale, no matter the match result. And if I lose dramatically( 3:0 for example), almost all my players enter the yellow zone of the morale
    madflo19 likes this.

I just before won a CL game 4:2.
    Sure, it was a difficult game although the other team had about 20% lower quality (manager was not online), so the rating of the players was not the best one.
    However, all my players were motivated to maximum before the game and afterwards they need 12 (twelve!) morale boosters....!

I think it's s bit too much now - needing many more morale boosters and at the same time videos got reduced step by step over the last few seasons from 35 to 30, 25 and max 20 now.

My players more often need to play with lower motivation and I dont spend any boosters anymore for the reserve players which play seldom, so several of them have red down arrows already

At this stage its hardly possible anymore to do extra training for developing young players without buying tokens

It used to be more fun playing this game..