Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Auctions Tutorial - Changes & New Features

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Again..
    Do you understand that you are not selling your player to anyone the game is buying him.
    Please try & read some of the comments here
    So what criteria does d bot use to evaluate players before buying them?

Toss a coin to see if it will buy your player, Random Number Generator (RNG) to decide how much to pay you for him.
    Last edited by talisman; 05-01-2017 at 06:07 PM.
    Bunzo, nikolgiorgos and LeManiaque like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Yes, buying nowadays sucks. I did get my back-up (potentially, first-choice) goalie for 8T, which is more that I was prepared to pay but at least things didn't spiral out of control. The negotiation prices are going up since this is the only way of not buying a pig in a sack, so a potential starter DC also cost me more than he should. But I can live with that. For now, at least, especially as I plan to tank and rebuild my team.
    It is the selling part under the new system that concerns me more. The fun part of 'grooming' your player for a sale has been taken away. Having to put him up for sale every 4 minutes if the machine doesn't snap him up at once is a bitch and totally unnecessary. All the tactics of selling at the right time are now unrequired. Then the fact that we are being ripped off - the players are bought well below the market value which now makes no sense whatsoever. Finally, the thought that your legends are now cannon fodder - well, that's downright heartbreaking. I know that I am a working adult and a father of the family but these digital players do make me sentimental after I have spent months with them.
    Last edited by RedsBleedRed; 05-01-2017 at 06:30 PM.
    talisman, Bunzo, LarryC and 6 others like this.

Fxxk! From day 1 until now couldn't sell my 2* player. Last time it was bought within hours by lower level managers.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I have the same situation with two Level 10 3* players, a 30-year-old DC/DMC with Defensive wall SA, 58Q/52%, and a 32-year-old MC/DMC, no SA, 59Q/59%. To a Level 8 manager they'd be 5*, 92% and 99% respectively. Under the old system I've sold similar players first time. Not for obscene amounts of money, but infinitely more than the Agent will give me, and that appears to be the only option at the moment...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greed is not good

[Official] New Auctions Tutorial - Changes & New Features-screengrab-2017-05-01-21.28.42.jpg

Who is going to buy this player and why is he on the list at all?
    They're saying we can choose to bid from 15 players every 4 min. but effectively, there's 2-3 players that everybody goes for. And they sell for 30-40 tokens each. If Nordeus want to be fair, they should offer 20-30 players every 4 minutes (maybe even 10 minutes, so I don't have to stare into auction window, or wonder around and forgetting to check back in time), from 90 to 99% and 50% of those with SA. Than I would be interested in bidding.

I am not going to pay 40 tokens for 89% 25 y/o player without SA. I am going to play this season with the team I already have, and when my players go to retirement, so shall I. It's been a good ride, but it's time to say good bye.
    McWifi likes this.

[Official] New Auctions Tutorial - Changes & New Features-bidsystem-sucks.jpg

no funny this
    McWifi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by forzautreg View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bidsystem sucks.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	81821

no funny this
    Hahahaha! C'mon. Isn't easier to buy a scout's player for 69 tokens. Ridiculous. Who pays 120 tokens for a player. Hard to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Darn..have been trying to sell my 5 players via nego (dun wan them to be sold to Nordeus!). Even renamed 4 of them, but still no offers!?
    LanJiaoTuaKâ„¢
    Level 24

Leaque Champions: **********
    Champions Leaque Titles: *
    Cup Winners: ****

Hall Of Fame:
    Diego Brakke aka The Terminator (AMC) - MP193/G114
    Amine Gmamdia (ST) - MP455/G287
    Artur Charzewski (DR) - MP306/G15
    Young-Kook Lee (DL DC) - MP244/G14
    Arisa Nakano (ST) - MP324/G117
    Michael Dalman (AMC AML) - MP224/83