Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

Famous
    Posted league update in wrong thread: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post454934

Anyways, v5.6 has left a terrible taste.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April-screenshot_2017-04-26-12-30-37.jpg  
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 04-26-2017 at 06:51 PM.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

me too

Hi, I agree with most of the managers, my team is at level 47 and now I have to compete in auctions with starting players to play only a few months ago. Nordeus doesn't reward managers who play more years .... back to the old system of auction which was much better.
    dsio, Dexi, Gert Funck and 1 others like this.

-Why in the new update I ''fight'' to buy the same player with someone who is a Level 7 and am 31 Level?! IS STUPID... is wery, wery STUUUPID!!! There are plenty of bad things... Why my tactics change when I get out of Top Eleven?! Why when someone talks to me about buying my players from 9 Token I get only one Token?! Why when I buy in the auction players I pay whith a lot of money and lot of Tokens, both?! There are a lot of bad things, and should be improving not get worse...???!!!
    -Be very careful, with such an auction system you will lose many top-level players. Thats not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dexi; 04-26-2017 at 08:59 PM.

so bad update so bad ı played 5 tokens 1 lewel player starting 120 tokens We offer to the same player plase come to old version
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

You know, this new auction system really doesn't work at all. I was looking through on the auction page and there were people bidding 30+ tokens on the last week of the season. That's just messed up. Change it back please.
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    i am level 51, i play top eleven since November 2012. I play hours and hours every day (poor girlfriend ) and sorry for my english i am french.
    Some updates in past was very good (like training and associations), but here, it's not my game, it's not my top eleven!! where is the charme of the game ????
    i explain :
    - my players 5 stars, i see bid of managers level 1!!! it's a joke ???!! a player 5 stars means that he is 5 stars for my level! it's what it does the game!!! I am ok that several servers can buy this player but only the manager same level than me, it's unbelievable that its be different
    - players i can buy every 4 minutes don't have special ability. Before i was all time players possible to buy young with special ability. There no, so few! 1 or 2 every 3 hours...
    - for see if a player have special ability, i must click on player! so i must click on every player... not good at all
    - why this system of bidding changing???? if lose bid, lose tokens! with this system all players are sold for 40/45 tokens and more!!!!! it's just impossible! it's only for players who spend money! but this, it's not top eleven! it's impossible to buy players with all this managers all levels!

I understand nordeus want to improve game, but game is good, even better before... all this changes not necessary.
    if you want to improve game why not possible to ask managers a loan for a player with 6 or 7 stars for a season (limited 3 loans by season for example) ??? in high level, managers have players with 6 stars minimum, 7, 8 or 9 stars even. and always transferts list 5 stars for only managers of this level.
    Other thing, possibility to change red pack in blue or green for example ...

Thanks you and i hope you read my post and do this changes
    A big fan of your game
    Tomy
    This is exactly how I Feel. The new system is a complete joke. I am not as high level as you are but even for me it so completely messed up. I never spend money on the game and now it is completely to buy players for less than 30 tokens. Something I would never do!! Right this update. Change it back please. I don't even wanna play next season any more...
    FEDERICO74 and tomy31 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinXI View Post
    This new Top Eleven v5.6 update has not improved the game experience, its only made it worse and I'm sure if you ran a poll right now the majority of managers would not be happy with this drastic changes to the auction system. Why fix something that ain't broke and make it even worse?? We can't even bid on players from our friends teams in negotiations market now, can you guys please fix that and roll back the update? Because it's awful and the new star ratings with the partial stars is a real eyesore.

This new update is not an improvement, it's a deprovement more than anything! You should get proper feedback from your player base before introducing a drastic update like this one in the future...
    So true the new update is horrible. I want the old one back 😖
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasif View Post
    Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager v5.6 Update Review

AUCTION UPDATE:
    *Less Time in Auction(4mins)
    *Only the bid winner has to pay token and cash
    *Managers from any level can bid on the same player
    *Players are categorized on the auction as Quality%

REVIEW:
    *In my personal opinion, it was one of the worst update of T11
    *Every managers fight the whole season to get promotion in the league and then aims for buying better players in the following season, here manager from any level can bid on the same player! #INSANE
    *Auction on the basis of Quality% wasn't a wise choice!
    *Very few players appear on the auction(probably 15-20), and all the managers of the world are open to bid on them!

In total it was an EPIC FAILto me!!!

EXPECTATIONS:
    *Bring the auction system we had in the OLD VERSION where custom search was available
    *Keep the policy of returning tokens and money if a manager fails to win the auction
    *To make the game more realistic, the NEGOTIATION policy can be applicable for the auction listed players also!
    ---For example, a manager put his OVERALL QUALITY 218 player on auction, other managers are bidding! All on a sudden any manager can custom the amount of money e.g: 200M in auction negotiation system! If the manager, who is selling the player is happy with the amount, he will approve the bid or if he thinks he might get more money then he can decline/leave the issue!
    *Bring back the FAN BASE! In the old version, we could see how many fans we have and could build the stadium and set ticket price on that calculation! Managers can also share their fan base with pride that how large their fan base is!
    *Permanently withdraw the auction system based on PERCENT QUALITY! Those who are playing the game for a long time(LVL20+) really don't expect a manager of level 1/2/3 to interfere with the auction of lvl40 manager!

Please make a review on my EXPECTATION terms and withdraw the auction system of v5.6! Or else T11 gonna loose a lot of gamers in the upcoming season!!!

Thank You!!!
    So true. Everything here I can agree with

Skickat från min ALE-L21 via Tapatalk
    FEDERICO74 and WagnnerGomes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FattyFeetFingers View Post
    Given that the market is now running on relative (stars) rather than absolute skill values a 2* player will be useless for every manager, at all levels, and therefore never be sold. Similar, but more problematic, players with 6* CANNOT be sold as they are 6* for managers at ALL levels and not eliglable for auction.

HOW DOES THAT WORK T11?
    True

Skickat från min ALE-L21 via Tapatalk
    FEDERICO74 likes this.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast