Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.6 - 25th of April

Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    I can't imagine how Lvl. 40+ managers are coping up.
    Seriously hats off to you guys
    I can't win an action on a high end player, it's just that simple
    McWifi and T11_PCFC like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I can't win an action on a high end player, it's just that simple
    I have pretty much the same problem.

I aim to low-end 5star fast nordgens.
    It seems they all sort the TM with quality so they do not give much **** about rest players.

Try that, for me it works
    Gert Funck likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    I have pretty much the same problem.

I aim to low-end 5star fast nordgens.
    It seems they all sort the TM with quality so they do not give much **** about rest players.

Try that, for me it works
    sadly I have reached the same conclusion

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by McWifi View Post
    Trading is no fun anymore!!!
    I lost about 150 coins trading players between the old and new version. It's hard and of course I don't like it ....
    William Lycke, Rkv and FEDERICO74 like this.

I don't understand why there are still no coins awarded for best 3 players in every class of the season.
    It's nice to have a scoring list but nicer to be awarded for it.

The auction is terrible and contrary with manager level and player strength.
    As stated earlier I lost about 150 coins trading players between the old and new version because of the change that every manager (level)
    can bid on same players.

It's an great idea... more tokens...

I think, it would be okay, if the Top 5 player get additional % to their keyattributes.
    1. 10%
    2. 8%
    3. 6%
    4. 4%
    5. 2%

But, to be serious: there are so many ways of getting rewards these days, there's no need for more.

btw. my players are always the top players.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

hey add me https://www.facebook.com/jdbafc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New Transfer System and disability

New Transfer System. Nordeus will likely benefit from the new transfer system because users will either buy more tokens or watch more adverts. That's fine - this is a business venture after all and the books have to be balanced. The main reason why I like to play Top Eleven is you don't need speed of thought, good reflexes or a good internet connection to play. I don't have good speed of thought or reflexes (both due to a learning disability) and my internet service (while good) is not really up to fast bidding.

Writing a reasoned argument (like this post) is something I can do because I have the time to process and check what I am doing. It is no different from selecting a team for my next game, looking for suitable new players and training them. I have time on my side.

It will be very difficult for me to use the new transfer system due to my learning disability. EG

Quote Originally Posted by EarlGrey View Post
    New Transfer System. Nordeus will likely benefit from the new transfer system because users will either buy more tokens or watch more adverts. That's fine - this is a business venture after all and the books have to be balanced. The main reason why I like to play Top Eleven is you don't need speed of thought, good reflexes or a good internet connection to play. I don't have good speed of thought or reflexes (both due to a learning disability) and my internet service (while good) is not really up to fast bidding.

Writing a reasoned argument (like this post) is something I can do because I have the time to process and check what I am doing. It is no different from selecting a team for my next game, looking for suitable new players and training them. I have time on my side.

It will be very difficult for me to use the new transfer system due to my learning disability. EG
    Fight on against the developers man, we all got your back here.

It's better to buy from a fellow manager then in the auction. Why spent over 20 coins to buy from Nordeus when you can buy from other manager and give him a couple of coins (sure Nordeus will also earn on this deal - about ten coins, what's very much indeed) so the coins will stay in our managers game.
    I see auctions over 40 - 200 coins. And for 200 coins you can buy my whole team :-).

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast