Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New Auction system-It's kind a joke

Famous

New Auction system-It's kind a joke

Hic..Just feel extremely funny..I could not believe on my own eyes...Now even 40 levels lower than us also can bid same quality player at level 43...I dont get it at all...Anybody can explain it???

New Auction system-It's kind a joke-126.jpg
    New Auction system-It's kind a joke-125.jpg
    New Auction system-It's kind a joke-124.jpg
    New Auction system-It's kind a joke-123.jpg
    New Auction system-It's kind a joke-122.jpg
    New Auction system-It's kind a joke-121.jpg
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-25-2017 at 04:24 PM.

Dreamer
    Does it mean I can sell a 119% / 139% players, and re-buy it again at 99%?

Brilliant )
    Brian Dang likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by javert89 View Post
    does it mean i can sell a 119% / 139% players, and re-buy it again at 99%?

Brilliant )
    no..now is getting ridiculous..pls fix it..bugs...crying or laughing....
    New Auction system-It's kind a joke-funny1.jpg
    New Auction system-It's kind a joke-funny2.jpg
    New Auction system-It's kind a joke-funny3.jpg

worst update in my whole gaming history. i wish i couldnt wake up at 6 am to ****ing buy players. i should leave this game .. a game which i started using it since 2012. clap clap clap

It early days but I do not like the new system. Previously you could put a bid in then go back to it a while later and rebid if you had to. You now have to sit in front of your computer waiting for players to come up that you might want!!
    The one 'bug' I have noticed involves the transfer fee. If I want to sell a player the maximum amount I can ask is 97.9M. However, it seems the lowest I can buy a player for is well over 100M. Why the difference? Any chance of Nordeus explaining?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Javert89 View Post
    Does it mean I can sell a 119% / 139% players, and re-buy it again at 99%?

Brilliant )
    Well that's quite tricky but I guess yea.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Brian Dang, this new system is pretty much like on Association so for example if you sell a 5 stars players and your level is 40 to a manager who is level 3, he will see the player as 5 stars as well. Same like loan system in Associations.

This is a fix for those at high level who were struggling to sell or buy players after a certain level and in some cases selling the players above 5 stars was technically impossible so the update isn't really bad from this point of view.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Brian Dang, this new system is pretty much like on Association so for example if you sell a 5 stars players and your level is 40 to a manager who is level 3, he will see the player as 5 stars as well. Same like loan system in Associations.

This is a fix for those at high level who were struggling to sell or buy players after a certain level and in some cases selling the players above 5 stars was technically impossible so the update isn't really bad from this point of view.
    but on the other hand its pretty bad for higher level like us who has not much tokens ''.some even rely on 1-2 free token everyday like now to get a player..and now have to fight with all the low lever teams which is even has 120 free token to begin with and the result is we get nothing always ..this is not good update..bro...
    Gert Funck likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ianh View Post
    It early days but I do not like the new system. Previously you could put a bid in then go back to it a while later and rebid if you had to. You now have to sit in front of your computer waiting for players to come up that you might want!!
    The one 'bug' I have noticed involves the transfer fee. If I want to sell a player the maximum amount I can ask is 97.9M. However, it seems the lowest I can buy a player for is well over 100M. Why the difference? Any chance of Nordeus explaining?
    Well, it became a game of wildlife bass fishing, babysit your bid and keep rebait up to an hour and might not even get one. Also all the career stats are gone so its like drawing a card similar to playing poker or bingo.
    Nikose likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

Lol.. not really. Can you explain me please how you will sell a 6-7 star player, and who /how will buy him?????
    I call this ..."super profit upgrade" for Nordeus. Nothing less nothing more. With other words good for the Company, bad for the players.
    Last edited by Nikose; 04-26-2017 at 07:06 AM.
    fc magdeburg likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast