Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By ElPocho
  • 1 Post By ibangali
  • 3 Post By LeManiaque

Thread: You judge: Attend the match or not

You judge: Attend the match or not

Today one of my AC team won the cup, hurrrrrrr...
    Before the final, 5 round, mean 10 matches and manager attend only one match out of 11 (including final)
    This team winning league too, unfortunately or bad decision I made for one of my another AC team (Mamun FC), I let that other team to go for CL, unless Mitch FC can go for CL too, both are same Q team.

I'll post screen shot all one by one

You judge: Attend the match or not-unattendend-manager.jpg

Here is CL :

You judge: Attend the match or not-unattendend-manager2.jpg

Here is League: my main team at the bottom and AC team at the top

You judge: Attend the match or not-unattendend-manager3.jpg

99% matches both managers, which is me, doesn't attend and they doing not bad, if you want I can post all matches screen shots (although I'll try to post atleast cup matches screen shots). btw, other manager on cup final equal Q, same lvl and attend the final match, although I attend the match as fan with other friends

You judge: Attend the match or not-unattendend-manager4.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 04-25-2017 at 06:45 PM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Yes, you do attend the match, even if the only thing you do is set the tactics and orders you want, not those set by the new bug...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

???...???...

Attend the game especially finals and semi finals but don't change the formation when you concede a goal ,for an unknown reason you will concede more ,just watch it and make subs
    ibangali and Bunzo like this.

Thanks ElPocho for the tip, this days I don't attend the match, hopefully next season my main team going to start playing again then I'll keep in mind about your tip
    Mostly I try to attend my main team's all matchs but not AC teams.
    My point was this days (seen last couple of seasons and I think nash also wrote a thread about unattended match) if attending/unattending not affect the match too much then it'll be relaxed play for me. Also if Nord can bring recordings system then it'll be more time savings n enjoyable
    ElPocho likes this.

Famous
    I attend every match, have only missed a few in 11 seasons. I change tactics many times each match.
    ibangali, Bunzo and RedManc7 like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Here is my another unattended manager won CL yesterday, I should let Mitch FC go for CL, so I (Mitch FC) could have triple crown as unattended manager

You judge: Attend the match or not-unattendend-manager0.jpg

You judge: Attend the match or not-unattendend-manager3-1.jpg

My point of this threat is, use to be hard to win any trophy before as unattended manager but not any more, then why Nord bring update every time and ruin the game fun, or just their marketing.
    Last edited by ibangali; 04-29-2017 at 10:46 PM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.