Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusCrime View Post
    ehh, this is quite of a bad example of not working with the new auctions. guy is 32 man.... thats not real capital in your team. i would have sold him to mino raiola right away

and apologies for my repeating comments. suddenly i found more posts with same critics i am new here
    What a load of Tosh - teams IRL trade 30+yo players all the time, and under the old system they sold very well. On the other hand my other Level 3 team had two 3*/20Q players which were just there for using the training slots up and I tried to sell them this morning. Age 23,and 25, the first sold on the second attempt , the other one on the third, and both for 8% above MV. They wouldn't have been touched under the old system. What a screwed up update...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    I find absolutely NOT difficult to get a good young players on new TM. What driving me crazy is selling. It costed me about 2 hours ONLINE to sell my player. I'm playing this game about 3 years and what I always liked on this game was time management. The new TM makes me spending much more time online. That time, what I do not have 😤. It's a shame coz I love this game. Maybe compromise like keeping new TM for buying like it is and bringing back selling players between managers and definitely not every 4 minutes 😂
    Cheers,

Odoslané z LG-H850 pomocou Tapatalku
    OptimusCrime likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanghaicola View Post
    I find absolutely NOT difficult to get a good young players on new TM. What driving me crazy is selling. It costed me about 2 hours ONLINE to sell my player. I'm playing this game about 3 years and what I always liked on this game was time management. The new TM makes me spending much more time online. That time, what I do not have 😤. It's a shame coz I love this game. Maybe compromise like keeping new TM for buying like it is and bringing back selling players between managers and definitely not every 4 minutes 😂
    Cheers,

Odoslané z LG-H850 pomocou Tapatalku
    This is the crux of the problem. If Nordeus fixes this, then I can forgive them... bringing back auction selling between two managers will bring back the soul of the game. They can keep the new system if they want; I strongly believe there is space for both (with slight changes to maintain balance).
    Sanghaicola likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    Latest observations. The new system does make you spend more tokens. I consider myself a seasoned manager (lvl 45) but with the abundance of players arriving every 4 minutes it is easy to lose head. After receiving a negotiation offer for a back-up goalie I had just acquired (99%, no SA), I went and got myself a new one who is two years younger, 98% (now a 6* after some training) and has a SA. Just because I had to show these low-level managers that I can beat them at auctions So, taking into account what I received via negotiation for the short-lived first goalkeeper this whole deal cost me 23T. Would you consider this too much for a 19 y.o keeper 6* with an SA?
    And then came the good news for my 29 y.o. winger legend who was supposed to be sold at the start of the season but that was before the slaughterhouse van with Nordeus logo arrived. Felt reluctant to sell him to oblivion but now got a negotiation offer for him. Sebastian Stålenberg will get his chance to see out his career at an actual club, not in a shredder.

I have a feeling the changes might bring more interaction among managers in terms of negotiating, which can be seen as a positive development. But this comes at a price. The tokens have, indeed, been flowing in thanks to the assos and the daily events, now it's time to cough up
    Last edited by RedsBleedRed; 05-03-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Where are last year players?

Hi,
    With new bidding System i cannot more buy players that will retire at the end of season.
    They were low cost option for substitution in my opinion.
    The same for players that managers decide to put on market at low price.
    Do you think to introduce them again in the future?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I’ve seen a lot of questions related to a few issues, namely bidding between levels and where players go when they’re sold on Auction and where you’re buying your players from.

Managers are bidding against other Managers from other levels, but thanks to this, we’re also introducing more, higher quality players more often (including things like 5* players throughout the season). When this happens, Managers are seeing player quality/price relative to their level. It won’t cost your opponent in an auction more or less cash to bid, and their quality won’t be static - they will be added to the winning Manager’s level and have consistent quality with that level.

Now, when it comes to players on auction, here’s how it works.

When you sell a player on Auction, the system does buy them, and players you buy on the Transfer market are fresh players. We made this change for several reasons, namely to increase the sell rate for Managers and to introduce new, quality players for Managers at all levels. We heard regular feedback from long-time Managers regarding not seeing enough quality players at high levels, and as some of you have commented already, you can already see players with multiple positions/high quality/stars regularly. In this sense, we have sacrificed some football realism for the sake of introducing more players for all Managers.

Managers on the forum have raised good points about sentimental connections to their players. It’s a big change in this regard, but Negotiations are still available, which of course still allows you to directly buy players from other Managers.

Regarding Special Abilities. While some players on auction still have them, you have to open their profile to see it. We understand your point about wanting to see this important information quickly though, and will be returning the Special Abilities to the Transfers menu in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    The system allows you buy players but you can't sell.. And that doesn't make any sense

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    well, days been passed and I still couldnt find a decent 18y MC. not on auction, not on scouting and also not on negotiations. if this new aution stays, I will have a grandpa team in time

Rookie
    well, days been passed and I still couldnt find a decent 18y MC. not on auction, not on scouting and also not on negotiations. if this new aution stays, I will have a grandpa team in time
    I think they should increase the number of youth players coming in, reduce the time before they are available frm youth system and increase their quality too.. My youth players are always ****ty

dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    I think they should increase the number of youth players coming in, reduce the time before they are available frm youth system and increase their quality too.. My youth players are always ****ty

Mine are too, so I always sold them immediately and buy youngsters from league above.

I can still sell with more effort in new auction, but I can not buy young in.... so maybe i will have to keep the youth and manage a mediocre team. can not be the special one anymore

Rookie
    Mine are too, so I always sold them immediately and buy youngsters from league above.

I can still sell with more effort in new auction, but I can not buy young in.... so maybe i will have to keep the youth and manage a mediocre team. can not be the special one anymore
    The new update is terrible in that regard

well, another day has passed and still unable to do an incoming transfer. football and transfers is bound together. game is unplayable for me now

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast