Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Okay, so I've tried out the auction system quite a bit tonight. Some notes:

• While bid wars definitely end more quickly, the peak tokens are about the same as the old system. Haven't seen much past 50 yet.
    • The main problem is that there is a base level of approximately 8 tokens for any player of reasonably quality and age. Perhaps this goes down later, but we saw late last season that the token floor was high then too.
    • I think a good bit of the game's charm is lost in that any level can bid on any player. No longer are there "bidding rivarlies"; you're just bidding against random people you don't care about. This makes the system much less unique or engaging.
    • The fact that human managers can't sell players to other human managers via Auctions still sucks. A lot.

Overall, do I hate it as much as I first did? No, probably not. Do I still hate it? Yes. Do I still think Nordeus should have both types of Auctions running at the same time? Yes. Will I quit if Nordeus keeps this around without changing it for a while? Definitely.

EDIT: Also, there is a cap to how many players you can see on the auction list that you've bid on in the past. I'd be okay with this if the max was 20 or 30, but it's closer to 10. That's not nearly enough for managers to do any kind of meaningful analysis. Makes it feel like a fast food restaurant.
    Last edited by jcohen42; 04-30-2017 at 05:52 AM.
    achiie, lespa and William Lycke like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Addicted
    I've watched the auctions for some minutes. The bidding wars are really insane. And it's not like level 1 managers are hitting the bid button like a mad man. In fact, I did not spot a single level 1 manager. All of them have experience in the old system, for a few months at least.

[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-img_0188.jpg

This is the record I saw untill now. Who bids more?
    William Lycke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I've watched the auctions for some minutes. The bidding wars are really insane. And it's not like level 1 managers are hitting the bid button like a mad man. In fact, I did not spot a single level 1 manager. All of them have experience in the old system, for a few months at least.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0188.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	81536

This is the record I saw untill now. Who bids more?

No you will not see any level 1 managers as they have their own TM

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    No you will not see any level 1 managers as they have their own TM
    Do they? Who told you that?

And now try to sell Pacheco. Nordeus will turn into forever nothingness and basically kill him, and will give you at maximum about 80 Millions, for Pacheco 18 years old that you paid 102 Tokens and 284 Millions...

Fairness is lost

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I’ve seen a lot of questions related to a few issues, namely bidding between levels and where players go when they’re sold on Auction and where you’re buying your players from.

Managers are bidding against other Managers from other levels, but thanks to this, we’re also introducing more, higher quality players more often (including things like 5* players throughout the season). When this happens, Managers are seeing player quality/price relative to their level. It won’t cost your opponent in an auction more or less cash to bid, and their quality won’t be static - they will be added to the winning Manager’s level and have consistent quality with that level.

Now, when it comes to players on auction, here’s how it works.

When you sell a player on Auction, the system does buy them, and players you buy on the Transfer market are fresh players. We made this change for several reasons, namely to increase the sell rate for Managers and to introduce new, quality players for Managers at all levels. We heard regular feedback from long-time Managers regarding not seeing enough quality players at high levels, and as some of you have commented already, you can already see players with multiple positions/high quality/stars regularly. In this sense, we have sacrificed some football realism for the sake of introducing more players for all Managers.

Managers on the forum have raised good points about sentimental connections to their players. It’s a big change in this regard, but Negotiations are still available, which of course still allows you to directly buy players from other Managers.

Regarding Special Abilities. While some players on auction still have them, you have to open their profile to see it. We understand your point about wanting to see this important information quickly though, and will be returning the Special Abilities to the Transfers menu in the near future.
    this is very poor move. I knew you simply copied the cricket game hitwicket style but this game is different from that game. by this move you will force the managers to buy the tokens. player visibility should be limited to that level only. When you are trying adapt other game's idea then you have to think about the base of the game from which game you are adapting. because the base of each game is different.

Hope you will consider this and change the player visibility remains to that level only.
    Last edited by FCB; 04-30-2017 at 06:53 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Every 4 minutes, nordeus randomly generates millions of new "players" bots who are available for bidding in the auctions system.

Then, TE users throw millions of expensive, hard earned Tokens at these "players" random newly generated bots, plus billions of cash.

nordeus just invented an automated nonstop cash machine that brings them millions of token and billions of cash every 4 minutes
    funqer and William Lycke like this.

Won 2 of 2 of my first bids of the season, and have sold 2 forwards at first trial.

This was going to end in one of those crazy wars. Didn't bother watching.

[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-capture.jpg
    Cloverfield and lespa like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

The Situation is Bad. The system is Bad.

For a few minutes ... a DC DR DL cost 50 Token.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast