Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Addicted
    It is not that difficult, just keep trying for several times. I guarantee ....

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Yep, if only selling players was as easy...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    if you can survive the first weak, the 2nd is much better
    lol
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

It's been a while and there is STILL no update or consideration about manager-to-manager selling. I get the sense that no news is bad news.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Managers on the forum have raised good points about sentimental connections to their players. It’s a big change in this regard, but Negotiations are still available, which of course still allows you to directly buy players from other Managers.

Due to the new auction system where everyone (level) can buy the same players managers don't bid on players of other managers anymore. Why should they if they can buy a 90+ player for 1 coin from Nordeus and bids at others managers starts with 10 coins for Nordeus. There's no level playing field anymore and all the profit goes to Nordeus. Shortly it's a very bad one way going update and Nordeus dev's should be ashamed. I'm going to play another game. Bye Bye.

No interest f.i. for this player..........

[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-gomez1.jpg[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-gomez2.jpg
    Last edited by McWifi; 05-17-2017 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Adding images
    gamer5289 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    It's been a while and there is STILL no update or consideration about manager-to-manager selling. I get the sense that no news is bad news.
    No update to android but it working on PC and iOS. If you want buy player from another manager you should log on to PC oraz use Iphone oraz Ipad.

Please Top Eleven

PLEASE TOP ELEVEN, CHANGE AUCTION SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The example attached is only an avarege. I saw stil now players sold for more then 40 tokens!!!!!!!

[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-pavel.jpg

That was very cheap, I've seen some going over 60T or even 100T on this forum
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by Gumis_81 View Post
    No update to android but it working on PC and iOS. If you want buy player from another manager you should log on to PC oraz use Iphone oraz Ipad.
    I'm not stupid. It's not a technical issue, Negotiations still work. But that's not what I'm asking for. Know what you're talking about before talking down.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    Here we go again. Just jerking on my leash, making me waste my time for nothing. Have a 24 y.o. DR/DMR with an SA, at 116%, been trying to sell him since this morning. No luck. About a dozen tries as I can't really be bothered to sit around with my iPad pressing the 'sell' button every four minutes continuously. I got a life, y'know.
    Any plans on getting rid of the 'sell on auction' button any time soon as it is a complete joke now with the players we are trying to get a decent price for going down the drain? Just leave the 'sell now' option, please, but give us the fair price then.
    505 likes this.

The 'auction' system is a joke when you come to sell a player. Got rid of a 2*/50Q, single-position, no SA, player second attempt, a 4*/63Q two-position defender with Aerial defence SA went on the umpteenth attempt (stopped counting at 7)...
    Bunzo and KenoticFC like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast