Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Scout players

5 euro message = 50 tokens
    you need 11 players so 11*5=55 euros.
    You also need money, so another 50? It's 100 euros to see you team beat up (0 euros spend) team in text based game. Nice way to live your life

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    I dont hav no star players, i hav 18 players all of 25 or above, and wen i buy i obv look 2 buy higher star players, and age depends, not ova 30 if i can help it, but find it very hard 2 buy higher than 25 quality players as they r very seldom up for transfer, and i log on several times everyday, mite get 1-2 every day but there most the time olda than 30.
    ok. how many stars? 3stars-4stars-5stars? and how many tokens do you pay normally for each of them?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

let me tell you an idea. find 14 players of the same level and same server that share your ideas and become friends. you will all be together in the same league and you want have to play against scout teams. furthermore you can find 32 teams that have qualified for the cl and do the same. for the cup there is no problem since the new system suits you. if you do the above then you will play all 3 competitions without scouts. but believe me even then in your group there will always be someone who will want to be the best and will eventually buy scouts. it is inevitable. it is called ambition
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

if you dont want to win every game that high than just dont buy any scouts
    buy 3* or 4* players and than the games wont be as easy

Quote Originally Posted by el-trickser View Post
    if you dont want to win every game that high than just dont buy any scouts
    buy 3* or 4* players and than the games wont be as easy
    as i have explained in other posts in my server to buy young 4 stars ending in 4 or 9 i have to pay more than a scout
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    I dont hav no star players, i hav 18 players all of 25 or above, and wen i buy i obv look 2 buy higher star players, and age depends, not ova 30 if i can help it, but find it very hard 2 buy higher than 25 quality players as they r very seldom up for transfer, and i log on several times everyday, mite get 1-2 every day but there most the time olda than 30.
    I think theres a balance for scout players. Ive on had 2 in 3 seasons, i dont need them at all for my league is a piece of piss, won 17 but my champs league is getting hard now, so kinda need the scout players. Each to there own i say, i find the game more satisfying when i look and get players from the transfer list though

I'm amused at how many people are afraid of playing against similar quality teams.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I'm amused at how many people are afraid of playing against similar quality teams.
    I'm not afraid to play a similar quality team, what I don't agree is playing a similar quality team in the cup for example when I have bought tokens and the other person has not, thats not right isnt it? If I play against a similar quality team on my level then it means they bought lots of tokens too, I don't mind that at all.
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

So ??

What is your problem???

i pay money to make a better team to win every game

name one free online game where money doesn't make a difference

Rookie
    Scout sucks
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast