Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Scout players

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Hi does any1 agree that players that are happy to spend alot of money buying scout players should then be put in a league/cup/champions league with similar quality level teams, i buy 2 maybe 3 sets of tokens a season, 37 at a time, i buy players from the transer market, i dont see the enjoyment of buyin a wole team of scouted players then going on and beatin all the teams in their league every game, what has it achieved in all honesty, id like 2 see peoples views please.

u wont face scouted team but u will face the team with similar quality.

Right now in my league, there are 6 teams with 49 quality including me. u can imagine how competitive my league is......

I am also seeing more and more team with all of the starting players as scout players. I agree with u that it is no fun to beat team with considerably a lot lower quality than you. They have an absolute advantage over any team they face. What is the purpose of playing then??? Just give them all the titles without even playing. This buying to win titles tendency is making the experience unreal. Manchester city wanted to buy to win championship, how many have they won???? just 1 in last XXX years. Also Madrid tried it but mostly have always been beaten by Barcelona.

Also I have heard of people hacking the game to get unlimited stuff. These people should be disqualified as it completely shatters the sportsmanship of the game.

You need to understand that just coz you see whole team of scouts this does not mean they have bought all scouts as they could have trained their players to scout level by farming green packs also don't forget if these type of players don't spend money on the game the game will be no more, if you come up against a scout team you just need to use it as a challenge to think of a formation to beat them, it is not cheating it is their choice if they wish to spend so much real money on the game, we can both exist and before you ask I am not really a scout buyer, I invest a little but I mainly farm tokens.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    I have bought scout players often, but the majority of tokens I have are farmed through plenty of video watching and surveys. Therefore, at least when I buy scouts, I've earned them rather than spend real money getting the tokens to buy them. Also, as reddeviljohn mentioned, I have also power trained the odd player or so when needed and have used negotiations to buy some players as well.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    You need to understand that just coz you see whole team of scouts this does not mean they have bought all scouts as they could have trained their players to scout level by farming green packs also don't forget if these type of players don't spend money on the game the game will be no more, if you come up against a scout team you just need to use it as a challenge to think of a formation to beat them, it is not cheating it is their choice if they wish to spend so much real money on the game, we can both exist and before you ask I am not really a scout buyer, I invest a little but I mainly farm tokens.
    I understand that buying to win is not cheating as it is also helping the game to be alive. For me, it gives me more satisfaction to win with no scout players unless I can train my players to scout level with the regular training . I won my league in level 4 with no scout players but when of course when I face a team in champions league or cup with all scout players I stood no chance whatsoever.

As far as training, one can only train 2 or 3 times a day max as it wears out players. I do train my players and have elevated their stars with it. But I have seen all scout players in multiple in level 4 of the game. How is that possible??? unless you hire a personal trainer to train. Again to do that you need to buy tokens?? Not having tokens (except for the ones you get with sponsorship) sets you behind during auction as those people go to knockout round 20 to get players and players like me don't have enough tokens to do that. Also when I am negotiating most of the time I have enough money to spend and I am willing to spend the money I saved, but not having enough tokens sets me behind and nobody accepts my offer.

And as far as what bluebird is saying about farming tokens by watching videos. I don't see a place where to see videos to get tokens. I only see the ones to get morale boosters, treatment packs etc and I have asked people from other countries and some of them don't even see the option to watch videos to get morale boosters, treatment pack etc. What i am saying is that there is no level playing field even for those who wanna watch video to earn stuff as they have no option to do that.

Also I believe there is a hack that people are using to get 100's of tokens and unlimited funding. Isn't this cheating???? This is straight up throwing **** in the faces of people who do it The right way..

What some people are doing is collecting those boosters and doing power training which is training every hour on the 3 types of training but only the fast trainers and this will move your players to scouts, do not use personal trainer IMO I understand what you are saying about seeing whole team of scouts and you have no chance but if they choose to do that there is nothing you can do.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I just love how some on here feel such a need to emphasise the fact they don't spend much on tokens, or they 'farmed' them or whatever - is it any less sad that you spend time answering dumb questions to get your tokens? Where others just skip that and use their pocket change? Seriously ... if people are buying scouts, then let them at it. I bought 5 over 3 seasons. The rest of my team are either original players I was given and trained up, or players I bought on the market that I trained up, and some of them were scout level last season - dropped down beginning of this one of course. But I'll get them back up. Without tokens ... But if I decide I'd like to purchase more, well, that's my business. I certainly wouldn't be expecting a medal for not paying but hounding the freebies ... it's just a different method. Some of us are lasier, and don't mind spending a few quid on a game we enjoy. Those big token buyers keep the game going in fact.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123