Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree406Likes

Thread: Season 92 - Are you ready?

So, before the match, I said to Patrick Tillmanns, 'only two goals for 100 in the League'...

Season 92 - Are you ready?-s17-league-mr-r23-leichester-sk-gs.jpgSeason 92 - Are you ready?-dr-patrick-tillmanns-100gl.jpg
    Bunzo, madflo19 and Killroy like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Farewell to my all time goals and assists leader. I received an offer for the 30 yr old that I couldn't refuse. For his last appearance, he went out in style. Subbed in at minute 73. Scores 1 goal and 4 assists.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    HairDryer, Bunzo, madflo19 and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    Farewell to my all time goals and assists leader. I received an offer for the 30 yr old that I couldn't refuse. For his last appearance, he went out in style. Subbed in at minute 73. Scores 1 goal and 4 assists.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    I was surprised when I got notification he has been sold.... He was phenomenal.

82 vs 106 this has cause us our league title I hope not..

20 Tokens?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I just calculated that my league's average percentage is 104.1%... i guess being 4th isnt that bad this season assuming we had like the worst start ever but we managed to crawl back
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

my league game yesterday - oppo was 40% weaker, I won luckily 0:1. (I beat them at Cup 12:0 on aggregate)
    Season 92 - Are you ready?-yesterday.jpg

my league game today - 13. place, 90% weaker... 3:1 win...
    makes sense, if we beat evenly opponent 7:0 or a 10% weaker opponent at CL-semi 8:0 (12:0 on aggregate)
    Season 92 - Are you ready?-today.jpg

It smells... the 2 week season is coming.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Famous
    Friday's champions league final is for our 10th triple crown.

Associations: Semi-Final draw looks like a favorable matchup, as our opponents need to pick up 39 points to avoid relegating back to Gold 3. Finals could be challenging, as a 25-3-4-1 association has been paired into the other semi-final. We're stronger than them in terms of skews and overall quality (slightly), but we faced the last weekend, and they were outstanding tactically. From a tactical perspective, they were the best group we've faced in a long time; I could tell that in the 2nd leg my opponent knew what I was doing in regards to mentality and passing style, all the way to the 60th minute. So am concerned about playing them again.

Repeated meeting with the same associations hasn't been as frequent as prior to Gold 2. The 25-3-4-1 association is the only one in more than one assoc draw this season. Before this season we repeatedly saw at least 3 associations twice in one season. I guess there is just a scarcity of 7* association below the Gold 2 league. We even encountered the same Greek association 5 times in 10 seasons, didn't see anyone else more than twice in that span. The Greeks were solid when we first met, sporting a 15-2-3-0 record, but they had a super tanker, named Panos FC whom was also manages a 2nd team in that association, whom we went a combined 15-3-2 against because we figured out his tactics. Christmas Tree (4-3w-2n-1), w/ attack or hard attacking, short passed and high press for Panos and 4-2n-3w-1 w/ presumably same tactics for his alt. Unfortunately, its not this easy to figure out the opponents tactics every weekend.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-26-2017 at 04:04 AM.
    Bunzo, axd23 and talisman like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Good luck with that number ten

Pro
    My first treble with my main team is finally within reach. I just won the CL finale and already have won the cup. I am 3 points ahead in the league with 2 matches to go and am 12 goals ahead of the number 2 (which I face today). Maybe finally after 40 seasons I can win this thing. A poker is even within range but I need to win the last association games. Nailbiting end but happy with 2 titles.

My second team has won the league but missed out on the other big prizes. I have however already won 3 trebles with that team.
    HairDryer, madflo19, axd23 and 3 others like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast