Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Crazy bidding wars on new TM update

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkybg View Post
    Why complain. After 1 week all bad managers wont have tokens anymore, so good ones will be able to buy cheaply
    Why I got this feeling once those manager go broke, and the market is easy and ripe for picking by us every 4 min, Nordeous will release an update to extend 4 min to 40 min and there we go again.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Why I got this feeling once those manager go broke, and the market is easy and ripe for picking by us every 4 min, Nordeous will release an update to extend 4 min to 40 min and there we go again.
    U keep on dreaming..bro..thats their rice bowl..they will only think how to suck more of your blood...

I dont wanna get into those crazy bidding war, just insane.
    Bought a 22yo defender 3 role from friend in nego list.Happy to give him 13token. And 1 goalkeeper from scout 116% for 64token. That is all we need. Transfer business done.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Sunil Chetri and achiie like this.

Top 11 has become a game which can only be played by those who has money to afford buying tokens... !!!! New transfer system is completely out of mind... How come a level 3 player can have chance to make offer for level46 player, while we cannot make offer one upper level friends players... Top11 started to cheat on us, and trying everything to make players spend as much token and money as they can.. So new slogan of top 11 is............ Money talks... Bull**** walks...!!!!!
    Rkv and fc magdeburg like this.

Dreamer
    I cant say I am against the new TM , all bidders are focusing on a close star s players, I use different strategy but I have lots of green....

I have had bid only 1 T for this player, then I lost I hope manager will enjoy his special ability and one role option (I buy only 3 roles player because they are available and for cheap ! )
    Crazy bidding wars on new TM update-debil1.jpg

I just buy player nobody wants because lack of stars, but my greens (still 20 a day opposite to 20 T - unreal) will do the job
    Crazy bidding wars on new TM update-tricky.jpg

I have bought 3 players for 4 Tokens .... easy ....

I'm not trying to defend Nordeus, but on their defense I say that there A LOT more tokens available than in the past. Before you only had to rely on sponsorship, getting ripped of by free tokens or purchase. Today you also get daily rewards and most of all association tournaments. Getting on medium-high divisions is very easy, so each seasons you get a lot more than, let's say, one year ago.

On a sidenote, I think that bidding price will lower with time so people won't waste them like today.
    dave1311 and LeManiaque like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    I'm not trying to defend Nordeus, but on their defense I say that there A LOT more tokens available than in the past. Before you only had to rely on sponsorship, getting ripped of by free tokens or purchase. Today you also get daily rewards and most of all association tournaments. Getting on medium-high divisions is very easy, so each seasons you get a lot more than, let's say, one year ago.

On a sidenote, I think that bidding price will lower with time so people won't waste them like today.
    Thank the Lord!! Somebody thinks the same as me. I have tried explaining this in other threads only to have whining responses about the unfairness and Nordeus ripping people off etc. I actually have grown to like the new transfer market and although I conduct most of my transactions through negotiations, I did look out for a GK and got one via the new transfer system after some patience and only cost me 9T.

KFC Loella
    Level 43
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post

the tokens u save last few months can just blow within 2 bidding wars...Thanks what???i am wondering u possible can last for next season???sure u are worker of Nordeus...now even the player with the figure 1 or 2 or 6-7,u also need more than 8-15 tokens to bid...not even dream of 2-3 or 3-4 so pls dont talking rubbish...what do u think????
    Gabez Teh and SuperDunk like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    the tokens u save last few months can just blow within 2 bidding wars...Thanks what???i am wondering u possible can last for next season???sure u are worker of Nordeus...now even the player with the figure 1 or 2 or 6-7,u also need more than 8-15 tokens to bid...not even dream of 2-3 or 3-4 so pls dont talking rubbish...what do u think????
    No one forces you to participate in bidding wars.

Set a stop limit, e.g. "I will not pay more than xx tokens for this player".

Given increased supply of players available for purchase, and materially reduced auction time frame, it is possible to acquire players in a disciplined manner without need to spend significant amount of tokens.

Competition for < 85% players is much less fierce vs > 85%.
    LarryC likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    No one forces you to participate in bidding wars.

Set a stop limit, e.g. "I will not pay more than xx tokens for this player".

Given increased supply of players available for purchase, and materially reduced auction time frame, it is possible to acquire players in a disciplined manner without need to spend significant amount of tokens.

Competition for < 85% players is much less fierce vs > 85%.
    U set the limit then try to spend whole day sitting in front of the computer or mobile to observe...There are more people to bid like crazy..numbers of Noobs in this game more than senior players..
    Highly talking is always in theory..
    Im lucky coz i always have the habit to buy the young player to train for the previous seasons..so this time im not really worry..but if this continue from now on then its no hope for this game...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 05-01-2017 at 05:24 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast