Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nordeus merged servers!?

Addicted

Nordeus merged servers!?

Hello all,

I have posted this finding in my original post "Breaking news ..." page 13. But I realized that it might be better to open this new thread, as I really think this is very important.

Another important finding: I think Nordeus merged the servers!

If you go to auction and see some bidders, click on them and see if you can add them as friend: if you can see the blue color bottom "Add friend" at the right top corner, then this person is on your server otherwise he is not. Please note that due to the late volume players across the world, you have to be patient to see someone on your server, I have done this and I DID see the difference (I.e., I can add someone on my server vs. someone one other servers).

I guess if this is true then we will expect a huge change in this game and we will all need to deal with all the managers from different servers across the world; for those at very high level managers this might be a good or bad news.

I´ve noticed this as well

I am not sure if it is something different from the auctions or not

But if they indeed merger the servers it would be good.
    I am bored getting the same oppos every season.
    Now for auctions of course it is bad as it could increase the chance of bid wars

For me as well, I find managers in transfer market, that I cannot add as friends
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

I've a few friends playing on different servers (friendship via FB). If I check there standings and try to add some of them, I can't. So... for me, I don't see a merge.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

@Nash,
    That´s not what is meant,
    By the servers merging means that more than one server can bid on the one player.Check the bidders some you can add because they are the same server others you cannot add as they are on another server from you.
    Nothing to do with adding fb friends on different servers.
    Last edited by Bunzo; 04-27-2017 at 05:55 PM.

I haven't seen yet a bid from a manager from my server,they are all from different server/s,but i belive that the servers were merged only for the transfer ...
    nash123 likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Addicted
    I heard you, actually I have only seen 2 guys on my server in the past days since this update, 99.99% are not on my server.

That being said, I am still not sure if this merge will also impact on the competitions as there is no way for me to make such a judgement, we will see if this is the case from next season.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I haven't seen yet a bid from a manager from my server,they are all from different server/s,but i belive that the servers were merged only for the transfer ...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I didn't check thousands of profiles but so far I couldn't have the option to add a friend.
    Maybe we can't do that through the new auctions system ?

If we can, then yes indeed there are merged servers but probably only for that.
    Like in asso for example, we can play or loan a player from a team of another server but doesn't mean we can buy him.

So far, I see I can't make a nego offer to a friend from another server.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Hey Nik,

I know ... but please trust me that I tried a lot of times and so far I only saw 2 people on my server through auction view.

I guess I am correct and I can even brutally predict that the servers have been merged for competitions, we will disclose all these mysteries down the road.

Good luck for everything on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I didn't check thousands of profiles but so far I couldn't have the option to add a friend.
    Maybe we can't do that through the new auctions system ?

If we can, then yes indeed there are merged servers but probably only for that.
    Like in asso for example, we can play or loan a player from a team of another server but doesn't mean we can buy him.

So far, I see I can't make a nego offer to a friend from another server.

Addicted
    Ok, eventually I found the evidence so this is proved.

See below, it paints everything. The first picture is a list of bidders, the next three pictures tell if they are on my server or not, obviously the second guy is on my server, as I can add him as friend; but other 2 are not.

Nordeus merged servers!?-img_0741.jpg
    Nordeus merged servers!?-img_0743.jpg
    Nordeus merged servers!?-img_0744.jpg
    Nordeus merged servers!?-img_0742.jpg
    Last edited by Teda; 04-30-2017 at 09:20 PM.
    Bunzo and nikolgiorgos like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast