Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Boycott the new transfer market

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Perhaps, but Nordeus is a business and a money making one at that so I'm not surprised they did this. People need to suck it up or quit.
    Do you work for Nordeus? It's a good way to get money in the short term but bad for the overall state of the game. Now it's becoming more like any other game. I wouldn't be surprised if user retention drops.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Do you work for Nordeus? It's a good way to get money in the short term but bad for the overall state of the game. Now it's becoming more like any other game. I wouldn't be surprised if user retention drops.
    I don't work for Nordeus. I am a player of T11 like everyone else.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

It was a joke. Apparently that didn't come across.
    madflo19 likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Perhaps, but Nordeus is a business and a money making one at that so I'm not surprised they did this. People need to suck it up or quit.
    And I don't read all the comments as they all say the same thing.
    U know half of your word are right, but u don't what mean if a lot of person leave the game and change the platform.
    U don't know what's real challenge for company for developers and relation with the financial way.
    Yes we accept we suck and we leave but what about the company nordeus. A great company know how to make player addict and it's the big and difficult step.
    I'm not agree with the new system for market but I launched and write some messages some comments some feedback that nordeus should find another way to make money except this way.

Cheers
    dave1311 and Mirrowka like this.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

If I am level 27 why did a level 42 manager and a level 8 manager enter into the same auction as me.

I think it is time to stop playing this game

same here..I m seriously thinking of quiting this game

Boycott the new transfer market

I don't see anybody complaining about the 50/100 tokens awarded for promoting in Associations. Or about the free rewards each morning which was also brought in recently. Ok so some people can only farm 15 videos a day, what about those who have none available?
    I refer to my earlier posts above. I love this game, I don't always like or agree with some things but I recognise the need to be pragmatic. So I say again, if you don't like it, find something else. It's your choice entirely.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I think the daily free rewards are rather unnecessary, but perhaps that's just me.

As for Associations prizes, I can understand that those prizes can be rather high. Perhaps Nordeus overestimated how many teams would place highly in Associations. However, I don't think fixing this required such a wholesale change that changes the whole complexion of the game. It is one thing to make the game more difficult in which to buy expensive players, but another thing to completely remove the Manager-to-Manager Auction dynamic. It is removing something that comprised the heart and soul of the game.

I honestly think that, if there was a way to buy and sell players in an Auction format from other managers, that I would be much more likely to be okay with this new format.
    RedsBleedRed likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I honestly think that, if there was a way to buy and sell players in an Auction format from other managers, that I would be much more likely to be okay with this new format.
    I will second that. If I need to spend 10% more tokens with the new system - be it, Nordeus CEOs need to put bread on the table, I get that. But I want to buy from humans and sell to humans, and not just through negotiations.
    jcohen42 likes this.

If you try to get the 99% player it is better to negotiate. Or wait a few days and accept some limitation in the first rounds. If you want a bargain buy the 80% player and consider well the specific capabilities for the position you want to use him. Suck it up it's the same for all. I believe this auctions comes down to a kind of normality in a few seasons when people recognise it is expensive how they deal now.

"There is only one truth in this business: The ball must be in the opponent's goal." (Otto Rehagel)
    dave1311 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12