Thread: Condition recovery

Kto

Condition recovery

I am going to play exactly at a point where +6% condition recovery happens. Lets say, it is in the very beginning of the match. Should I go into the game with 93% and the 6% will be added during the first match minutes?
    So, being in game doesnt sort of block the recovery?

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I am going to play exactly at a point where +6% condition recovery happens. Lets say, it is in the very beginning of the match. Should I go into the game with 93% and the 6% will be added during the first match minutes?
    So, being in game doesnt sort of block the recovery?
    It will skip the cycle completely if your recovery is scheduled from 3min before and during the match. I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure the +6% is added at the end of the game. It happened to me just today actually.

KFC Loella
    Level 43
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Yes if the recovery is timed to take place anytime between the 3-minute warning and end of the match, then the recovery is delayed until after the end of the match. I think it waits until after you've exited the match screen.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

So far I remember, if recovering time 5/6 min before the game start then your subs will get their 6% but your main team won't receive that 6%, during or after the match, they just lost it/cycle, system error or lost :P
    Last edited by ibangali; 05-03-2017 at 08:09 PM.

It's added after the match