Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: This is a disgrace to the old TOP11

Famous
    ^^^
    Just FYI, position doesn't matter for training speed, that is dependent on age and "hidden factors". 18-21 year old will be the fastest training age range, regardless of field position.

Edit: you can check the tutorials section for Al's threads about fast trainers.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 05-04-2017 at 09:03 PM.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

@roguelover
    I don t know about you but at my level(40) I earn 28 Tokens a season plus some rewards (5-10) a season and that is not much. I m not playing in any good association and I ve started rebuilding a new one but I see that anytime I m playing in associations I get higher and better opponents and I always finish 3th or 4th, screw that...Money I have 5+ B and couple hundreds of tokens and that is not an issue for me, but for me the highest issue it s that I can t buy good young players or even older ones for a cheap price (1-10 Tokens) and I m always trying to improve my team but I m wasting lots of tokens for 1 season players. I m always on minus when it comes to the end of the season( I buy more than I earn) and that s messed up.
    About the association thing I kind of dislike it, it s just my personal taste...
    They had a bug on association and you could make a very good team out of it, but nobody announced me about it. They made tokens and a very good team out of this bug and it kept going for 9-10 months, outrageus. All the persons who used it were greedy and they didn t want anybody to know about it. When I found out about it, seemed like my club was doomed, destined to failure.I ve seen that you cand only heal your player with association partners one time a day, what is this people?They also didn t penalize the advantaged users and they kept going on like never happend anything... You were screwing around with this bug and you finally screwed it for good. Congratulations...
    @axd23
    I see that you like this update, so unusual. Are you a token buyer or something like that? Don t take it too serious, but I m playing this game for 4 years or maybe more and a newbie comes and tells me that everything is fine with the game and all that, and he also says to me that I have weird tastes ( I can t find a way to describe it). Please dude, a little kind of respect for the experienced ones, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    @axd23
    I see that you like this update, so unusual. Are you a token buyer or something like that? Don t take it too serious, but I m playing this game for 4 years or maybe more and a newbie comes and tells me that everything is fine with the game and all that, and he also says to me that I have weird tastes ( I can t find a way to describe it). Please dude, a little kind of respect for the experienced ones, ok?
    I never said I enjoy the newest update. It has many flaws and some changes that nobody asked about. If you read what I wrote you wouldn't say that.

I also never said you have weird taste, I said that if you have a different taste about certain things then it's not a disadvantage of the game it's just disagreement in how the game is designed. This has nothing to do with flaws in gameplay and mechanics something which T11 definitely has.

That's exactly the mentality I criticize in my posts and you do it again. I don't care for how long you've played the game, preaching to others about what to do and how to think is unacceptable and certainly something I won't ever respect.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J500F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    madflo19, talisman and Bunzo like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

SuperDunk I do not understand why you play this game if you do not like it. It is crazy if you come back in the game for some official emblems and jerseys that you bought before time.

As I am experience manager (5 year in this game) may be you will give me permission to share my opinion.

First of all I have to say that obviously your troubles in the game are derived from that you are not active and dedicated manager. I will say how I reached my success (10 trebles) whitout any cheats and hacks including whitout tankink, quality manipulation or used associations bug.

Every season I earn my tokens and rest in this way:

- 35 tokens from tv righs

- about 24 tokens from weekly sponsor

- 50 tokens from association

- 100 tokens from mountly card

- 420 rest from farmig

I am not hacker, cheater or other **** that you say. I am dedicated and active manager who like the game. This is all.

p.s.: I have to agree that last update is not good and need some improvements.
    SuperDunk, Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

I ve used to be a dedicated manager until I ve had a very competitive team( legend striker, 8* striker and the rest of the team 7 stars all players having special abilities).In that season I won the league, got knocked out in quarter finals in cup against a 5* team after he defeated me 3-0 away and I ve won 2-0 home with lots of misses, in champions league i ve got eliminated in the group stage, this thing was atrocious because I ve been selected in a gropup stage with superiour opponents in level and got me the disgrace for this game because I ve spent a lot of time farming those rests and having some decent amount of tokens to fight for a good player. Nordeus screwed me up that time, Big time...

I don t play in a good association and I barely started to create another one, 420 rest from farming with that amount you can make your whole team 6-7 stars in no problem, I don t think I can afford to farm those tokens because I live in a country with no ads, 100 tokens from monthly card? what s up with that card? how are you having the code?

About the last update I hope they will improve the whole concept of auction market because it s sad when you see your 35 T earned in one season going on one player... I must say that the 3-4 minute market is a good idea but it was way better if you had some useful young nordgens players in the morning...
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 05-05-2017 at 05:59 PM.

You do realise it's probably much easier to delete the app from your phone/iPad and just stop playing the game rather than let it anger you so much?

@ Super Dunk
    There was no bug in Associations & nobody made any tokens lol
    If you could not figure out what they were doing ..well more fool you ?
    madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    @ Super Dunk
    There was no bug in Associations & nobody made any tokens lol
    If you could not figure out what they were doing ..well more fool you ?
    There was an actually bug in the associations with borrowing players to a member and he could heal your player for unlimited times. You could have created false accounts and trained players up to 9* stars easily... Now your player can be healed just for once a day.,..

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    There was an actually bug in the associations with borrowing players to a member and he could heal your player for unlimited times. You could have created false accounts and trained players up to 9* stars easily... Now your player can be healed just for once a day.,..

No it was not a "bug" it was an exploitation of the loan system in Associations
    madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    No it was not a "bug" it was an exploitation of the loan system in Associations
    If it was not a bug why did they removed it? It doesn t seems to be a mistake of Nordeus in your opinion...
    Sanghaicola likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast