Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Player Offers & Negotiations

Player Offers & Negotiations

I have two youth players in my squad whom I have trained over a couple of seasons with SA's and with 3 positions so they should be heavily sought after. I made sure they both remain between 96% - 99% of their respective qualities so that they would be available on the negotiations list however I have never received a single offer during 3 whole seasons for either of them. What's more a couple of my compadres in my Association team are at the right level to buy them, one even bought a similar player from me several seasons ago, but they are not able to make an offer on these players now as the 'Offer' button on the player screen is greyed out!

Has anyone else had this issue or can anyone think of a conceivable reason as to why these players are not appearing for negotiation?

I've spent 3+ months training them and I want them to go to a good home, not the Nordeus Netherland that is now the final destination of all our dear players put up for sale (yeah, don't get me started on that one!!! )
    lespa likes this.

I believe they must be on 99%, not any other number, to be on the negotiation list.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    I believe they must be on 99%, not any other number, to be on the negotiation list.
    This is not the case. I currently have players on my negotiation list with 96%, 97% & 98%. Out of the 20 or so players i just clicked on only one is at 99%.
    I can even make offers on much lower level players too. I'm level 48 and when someone offers to buy a player from a lower level friend of mine that player appears on my list with the 24hr countdown timer. I currently have 2 players like this, one is 78% and the other 57% and I can make an offer on either if i wanted.

The problem is my association friends, or anybody at the right level, should be able to make offers on my players but they can't.

This depends on the number of 99% players available for each level. When there are not enough 99% players for the list it contains 98 or even 97 % players. Sometimes when not enough managers at the highest levels the list cointains even 4 star players
    Last edited by sincity; 05-05-2017 at 05:36 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Dreamer
    Tell them to use the web version of the game.
    A lot of folks are having issues in making offers for friends players.
    A reinstall of the game on the mobile device might also help

I've never seen anyone, or received an offer on anyone, other than 99, 79, 59 etc. Must be different on different servers. In any case, clearly better to be on 99, 79 etc

[my list currently has 28 @ 99 and 2 @ 79 (the two at 79 both belonging to friends)]

Dreamer
    You can receive offer for any player from friends or other folks on your server who can see your team.
    The player needs to be less than 6* for the bidder, this is the only condition.
    To make such offers, you need to visit the friends team directly and bid on player you want.

I've never seen anyone, or received an offer on anyone, other than 99, 79, 59 etc. Must be different on different servers. In any case, clearly better to be on 99, 79 etc

[my list currently has 28 @ 99 and 2 @ 79 (the two at 79 both belonging to friends)]
    This depends on the number of 99% players available for each level. When there are not enough 99% players for the list it contains 98 or even 97 % players. Sometimes when not enough managers at the highest levels the list cointains even 4 star players

Thanks guys! I'll nudge them up to 99% and see if the offers roll in. I would have thought another player at the right level would have still been able to make an offer for them though, even if they didn't appear on the Negotiations list.

Anyway, I've got something to try now so let's see if it makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    Tell them to use the web version of the game.
    A lot of folks are having issues in making offers for friends players.
    A reinstall of the game on the mobile device might also help
    I had heard of other peoples problems but wasn't sure exactly how/what. I'll tell my association friends to try as you suggest.
    Thanks G

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, it's like @sincity says
    but it's rare
    take a look here #166 (an offer from an unknown to me manager)
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...offers-17.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast