Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Is Nordeus going to Bancrupt??? New Game changer ruin everything

Rookie

Unhappy Is Nordeus going to Bancrupt??? New Game changer ruin everything

Hy all managers, i just wanna quick answer. So please answer your opinion. Im not provoking Nordeus but something wasn't right regarding new update system.

1. Lower Ads Token reward
    The new update generate LESS free reward videos quota. Before this manager usually easily getting minimum 30 FRW's.
    The new update make sure u get less than 20 max FRW's. This is 30% less than previous version.

The question : Are the Advertiser running away from advertise in this game?

Proceed into next question, which is...
    2. Why does they change the bidding format?
    The previous system was ok for me. Just need to adjust time frame is ok to make less time consuming. Previous system i can bid +95% players, Age >20, with only 1 Token and much more lower prices! With good observation and strategy, i could get good young players value 10mil with only 9mil or less!!! Thats a steal and always giving me sensation buying young good players with less money. The positive result in my account, when im gaining +++ Value for my team. The best part u can actually winning a bid with only 1 Token!!! Sometime this do happen and u will feel joy.

The new system doesn't give me bargain sensation anymore. In fact managers will paid more than the players value!!! This is impacting your cash money and club value altogether. In other sense, when u bought one new player, u literally lost money and devalue your account as well. In economy sense this is absurd.

3. Why Bid more token in new system?
    The way Nordeus doing this to gain as many monies from managers. Let say, imagine lower range manager like me level5 competing with higher range manager level50, bidding for the same players! This is lunatic. I just gained 30+ Tokens coming new season, yet have to compete war bidding with level50 manager who just gained 200 tokens!!! This disparity make me lost the challenge and unable to join the war bidding. The crazy part, one young good player can shoot into crazy bidding, sometime reach 50-60 tokens which is ridiculous!... No matter what i could not combat anymore with these arseholes higher managers with plentiful tokens!!!

The way it should be, revert back like previous version. Managers within same range competing with each other. Level 50 fight with Level 50. Level 1 fight with Level 1. This is fair and make sense. 200 tokens fight with 200 tokens manager. Not competing like crazy with lower range manager. This uneven style just skyrocketing the prices and lost more tokens than ever.

4. Are Nordeus really desperate or on brink of bancrupcy? Or just satanic GREEDY???

The way it is now seem valid. They even pushed harder to sell more tokens to managers. There is no more fun to play anymore. With this tokens crazy and lower FRW given to managers, it seem this company is in trouble. Maybe overpaid their staff or whatever i dont know. Or just becoming GREEDY af?

5. U DO NOT SIMPLY CHANGE NEW RULES OR NEW SYSTEM. IF NOT BROKEN DO NOT BOTHER TO FIX!...

The only thing to fix perhaps reduce time frame in bidding let say from 3 hours previous to 30 minutes. Not 4 short min!... These what made the bidding frenzy spiralling out of control. I dont understand why the did this. Just not making sense at all. Tokens return after unsuccessful bid was ok, good change. But it was the only good change made. The rest is absurd.

6. Many managers leave and uninstall the game. There is no more fun left and not engaging no more
    I review all latest feedback in Appstore, and i figure out many managers get upset and leave the game. And more is coming to resign soon. If no immediate update make asap, i wonder half of the players all will leave soon. (Include me as well).

This is my review regarding the latest update:
    There is no more fun to play to be honest. The good feeling factor already gone. The thrilling to change tactical strategy is no more. The intensity and stress level to get new players exhausted manager. U lost more money and more tokens just to buy decent player with no Special Ability. Huh. The previous system u have to plan meticulous and able to get good young players with SA winning the bid with just 1 Token sometime. The way it feels is great, like u are winning a lottery ticket!. But there was no more fun and thrill like that. The new system destroy all the fun we get. Managers who buy tokens actually rule the game. The rest just watch and eventually become fed up and later will delete this game for good. Many is done play.

I will give one more season to see how far can i progress. If there is no progress as i anticipated, i might eventually giving up myself.

Perhaps time to say good bye to this greedy developer. The #1 Rules of game : Give fun and thrill to players!. No headache and stress!... Seem this rule already sink into drain inside this greedy developer mind.

What is u guys think?
    Arya Nabaz likes this.

Apprentice
    This season my league have teams with 75% - 95%. So far, I never seen one of them watching the games. It tells ssomething there. A 95% team on the first week is supposed to be very good the previous season.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 05-11-2017 at 12:41 AM.

Addicted
    Very good! But I guess that you will be criticized not giving suggestions but simply complaining! LOL

PLUS, go Putin!!!
    Last edited by Teda; 05-11-2017 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Hy all managers, i just wanna quick answer. So please answer your opinion. Im not provoking Nordeus but something wasn't right regarding new update system.

The new update generate LESS free reward videos quota. Before this manager usually easily getting minimum 30 FRW's.
    The new update make sure u get less than 20 max FRW's. This is 30% less than previous version.

Proceed into next question, which is...
    2. Why does they change the bidding format?
    The previous system was ok for me. Just need to adjust time frame is ok to make less time consuming. Previous system i can bid +95% players, Age >20, with only 1 Token and much more lower prices! With good observation and strategy, i could get good young players value 10mil with only 9mil or less!!! Thats a steal and always giving me sensation buying young good players with less money. The positive result in my account, when im gaining +++ Value for my team. The best part u can actually winning a bid with only 1 Token!!! Sometime this do happen and u will feel joy.

The new system doesn't give me bargain sensation anymore. In fact managers will paid more than the players value!!! This is impacting your cash money and club value altogether. In other sense, when u bought one new player, u literally lost money and devalue your account as well. In economy sense this is absurd.

3. Why Bid more token in new system?
    The way Nordeus doing this to gain as many monies from managers. Let say, imagine lower range manager like me level5 competing with higher range manager level50, bidding for the same players! This is lunatic. I just gained 30+ Tokens coming new season, yet have to compete war bidding with level50 manager who just gained 200 tokens!!! This disparity make me lost the challenge and unable to join the war bidding. The crazy part, one young good player can shoot into crazy bidding, sometime reach 50-60 tokens which is ridiculous!... No matter what i could not combat anymore with these arseholes higher managers with plentiful tokens!!!

The way it should be, revert back like previous version. Managers within same range competing with each other. Level 50 fight with Level 50. Level 1 fight with Level 1. This is fair and make sense. 200 tokens fight with 200 tokens manager. Not competing like crazy with lower range manager. This uneven style just skyrocketing the prices and lost more tokens than ever.

4. Are Nordeus really desperate or on brink of bancrupcy? Or just satanic GREEDY???

The way it is now seem valid. They even pushed harder to sell more tokens to managers. There is no more fun to play anymore. With this tokens crazy and lower FRW given to managers, it seem this company is in trouble. Maybe overpaid their staff or whatever i dont know. Or just becoming GREEDY af?

5. U DO NOT SIMPLY CHANGE NEW RULES OR NEW SYSTEM. IF NOT BROKEN DO NOT BOTHER TO FIX!...

The only thing to fix perhaps reduce time frame in bidding let say from 3 hours previous to 30 minutes. Not 4 short min!... These what made the bidding frenzy spiralling out of control. I dont understand why the did this. Just not making sense at all. Tokens return after unsuccessful bid was ok, good change. But it was the only good change made. The rest is absurd.

6. Many managers leave and uninstall the game. There is no more fun left and not engaging no more
    I review all latest feedback in Appstore, and i figure out many managers get upset and leave the game. And more is coming to resign soon. If no immediate update make asap, i wonder half of the players all will leave soon. (Include me as well).

This is my review regarding the latest update:
    There is no more fun to play to be honest. The good feeling factor already gone. The thrilling to change tactical strategy is no more. The intensity and stress level to get new players exhausted manager. U lost more money and more tokens just to buy decent player with no Special Ability. Huh. The previous system u have to plan meticulous and able to get good young players with SA winning the bid with just 1 Token sometime. The way it feels is great, like u are winning a lottery ticket!. But there was no more fun and thrill like that. The new system destroy all the fun we get. Managers who buy tokens actually rule the game. The rest just watch and eventually become fed up and later will delete this game for good. Many is done play.

I will give one more season to see how far can i progress. If there is no progress as i anticipated, i might eventually giving up myself.

Perhaps time to say good bye to this greedy developer. The #1 Rules of game : Give fun and thrill to players!. No headache and stress!... Seem this rule already sink into drain inside this greedy developer mind.

What is u guys think?
    I think you're right. I liked the trading part of the game, but now there are so much new players generated and all managers can bid on the same players that makes trading no fun any more. I lost now over 250 coins between trading before and after the last update (season). Managers are no longer interested in my 39%, 59%, 79% and 99% players on my level because they can buy similar players (easy) in the auctions. I agree to give it one more season and if nothing changes I'll quit also.

2-3 years before, you could see 100 vids per day.
    The accounts of T11 was about 10 M' back there.
    Now it's 15-20 per day but the acounts are over 100 M'.
    The pot is the same or maybe bigger but for more people

I just gained 30+ Tokens coming new season, yet have to compete war bidding with level50 manager who just gained 200 tokens!
    Every manager has the same season contract.
    The max is 35 T per season.
    Everything else is extra, buying tokens, from associations, daily gift, same for everyone.

Managers are no longer interested in my 39%, 59%, 79% and 99% players on my level because they can buy similar players (easy) in the auctions.
    @ McWifi, those players 39,59,79 are still 99% players for managers from lower levels in their negotiation list.
    and it's not (easy) now, to buy such players.

"want more and more.... people just want more and more"

am i the only one being scammed here or every one else should watch two videos ads to get 1 energy bar ? usually watching one video ad = 1 free energy bar

"3. Why Bid more token in new system?

The way it should be, revert back like previous version. Managers within same range competing with each other. Level 50 fight with Level 50. Level 1 fight with Level 1. This is fair and make sense. 200 tokens fight with 200 tokens manager. Not competing like crazy with lower range manager. This uneven style just skyrocketing the prices and lost more tokens than ever. "

Ok just what makes you think every level 50 manager has got 200 tokens to blow on auctions?
    Another point I doubt Nordeus are taking in more tokens from Auctions than they did before
    remember they´re only taking the winning bids tokens .
    McWifi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    "3. Why Bid more token in new system?

The way it should be, revert back like previous version. Managers within same range competing with each other. Level 50 fight with Level 50. Level 1 fight with Level 1. This is fair and make sense. 200 tokens fight with 200 tokens manager. Not competing like crazy with lower range manager. This uneven style just skyrocketing the prices and lost more tokens than ever. "

Ok just what makes you think every level 50 manager has got 200 tokens to blow on auctions?
    Another point I doubt Nordeus are taking in more tokens from Auctions than they did before
    remember they´re only taking the winning bids tokens .
    I agree! except for the part of managers like me having 200 Tokens.

The last 6-9 month before the BIG change, there was max 3 star players. All my tokens was used bringing those new 3 star players too a 6+ star competitive state. thus leaving my token state at a minimum to null

Now I am hit by a great disadvantage in auction bidding against fresh low level managers
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-11-2017 at 05:49 PM.
    McWifi likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    2-3 years before, you could see 100 vids per day.
    The accounts of T11 was about 10 M' back there.
    Now it's 15-20 per day but the acounts are over 100 M'.
    The pot is the same or maybe bigger but for more people

Every manager has the same season contract.
    The max is 35 T per season.
    Everything else is extra, buying tokens, from associations, daily gift, same for everyone.

@ McWifi, those players 39,59,79 are still 99% players for managers from lower levels in their negotiation list.
    and it's not (easy) now, to buy such players.
    I know they are still 99 at lower level, but why start to bid with 10 coins for Nordeus (and 0 for me) on my 99 players, when you can easy buy similar players in the auctions with no risk to lose coins over there when you are overbid?.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast