Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Do players get more experience with high press?

Kto

Do players get more experience with high press?

I only use high press if I need goals, if not I went into siesta mode so far. But now I wonder if players gain more points if they play harder (same for man to man). Has anyone done such experiments?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    guilleon likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I only use high press if I need goals, if not I went into siesta mode so far. But now I wonder if players gain more points if they play harder (same for man to man). Has anyone done such experiments?
    Pressing higher means ur players work more, hence more experience points... Im nt a big fam of man marking so i have mever used it... Also be wary ur players tire faster when u press high

Kto
    Hm, so one yes and one no so far. The linked thread doesnt help in this exact question or I miss sth

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    Pressing higher means ur players work more, hence more experience points... Im nt a big fam of man marking so i have mever used it... Also be wary ur players tire faster when u press high
    Not true... High press just tires players more, but exp progress remains the same... Same with man to man marking...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hm, so one yes and one no so far.
    it's no - like Step said too.
    For older managers of the game who were familiar with the old version of the game, it was obvious because after a match, you could see the exact gaining of the players and compare it with a previous match with zonal & low press.

The linked thread doesnt help in this exact question or I miss sth
    the other link is about another very logic question a new manager can have,
    If using condition bonus (or having players with high condition skills/training) after a match we can have less condition drop.

Unfortunately those questions can be answered only after observing a lot or asking some people who shared some experience here in the forum.
    I believe this should be in FAQ section of T11 support.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Kto
    Cool, thanks guys.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Man to man marking and and high pressure don't brings you more experience just because they work harder but working harder can mean a better possession of the ball for your team, more chances to score, more chances to create assists, recover the ball, etc which in the end will give you better results so more experience, lol, I hope this doesn't sounds to complicated.

Just be aware that starting the game with high pressure can be a pain in the ass in the second half. If your team condition goes to low it might have an opposite effect.
    teebag333 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Kto
    I just read the great thread linked here. I play since a while right then, low press and zonal always in easy games. Same start in hard games, switching at a later point if needed, was often able to break through this way plus fresh subs.
    But one sentence is irritating, Pricop: "...which in the end will give you better results so more experience", you probably mean just better results and subjective "experience" (like into any hidden factors) but no better exp in % (except potential 4% mom)?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast