Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Train to 98% or 99% condition?

Train to 98% or 99% condition?

Am I the only one that trains to 98% instead of 99% condition before a game?

I only train to 98% because I'm afraid of wasting fractions of points when you hit the maximum of 99% (is it 99.0% or 99.9%?).

For example, there's one 6% condition rest before your next game, I train them to 92% instead of 93% just in case say your 93% is actually 93.4% + extra 6% = 99.0% rather than 99.4%. I would rather take say 92.4% + 6% = 98.4% knowing that I didn't (potentially) waste any available condition.

[yes I'm a freak]

Rookie
    My team is always at 70%, I make them play all games possible so they receive more skill, in one week I got them from 85% to 97% (74.4).

Training them to 98 % or 99% `?

Do you mean boosting their condition rather than having anything to do with training
    as that would have a loss in condition?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Training them to 98 % or 99% `?

Do you mean boosting their condition rather than having anything to do with training
    as that would have a loss in condition?
    Either or.

In my example of one 6% condition rest before a game, say your guys are on 95%, I'm going to train them down to 92% ready for the game otherwise they're going to waste 2-3%
    Bunzo likes this.

Kto
    Thats what I asked myself as well. My theory is, it can go up to 99,99...% , so I wasted last season cond for some important games being at 94% (before last +6)

I reckon it probably only goes to 99.0%. Otherwise, if you were on say 99.3% then couldn't you use another green for the extra 0.6% or 0.7%? (kind of like the rare occasion that boosting morale from very good to superb requires two blues instead of one*) However, whenever you're on 99% you can't use any more greens, you're on the maximum.

On a side note, I don't know why it stops at 99%, surely it should go to 100%? I suppose that's probably one of the reasons one might think it does go to 99.9% (or actually 100% but displays as 99%), it would be strange to stop at 99.0%. I still think it does though.

* in that case, don't bother with the second one, it only adds less than 1% from memory from the old version (like from 99.x to 100 or 98.x to 99)

Kto
    True, I cant add greens to 99% right now. Whats about if there are no 0.x numbers for condition at all? Which I dont believe in the first moment

I doubt it too because they have training drills that (allegedly) use fractions of a percentage point condition, eg very easy @ 0.75%. However, whenever you do a very easy training drill by itself every time you lose 1% when statistically around 25% of the time you shouldn't lose any (going from say 95.3% to 94.55%; you should stay at 95%). So perhaps there are no fractions in the sense that with each transaction they always round to the nearest point. That's the reason why I never train very easy drills by themselves any more in case you are only getting 0.75% skill gain for 1% condition loss.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    Either or.

In my example of one 6% condition rest before a game, say your guys are on 95%, I'm going to train them down to 92% ready for the game otherwise they're going to waste 2-3%
    93% + 6% per hour = 99

99 is max

i power train my amr not realizing a match starting in a few minute. So as the game start his condition was at 18% i keep him in the game towards end of the game his condition 0%. He was Motm scoing 2 goals with no injury..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast