Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong
  • 2 Post By Al Svanberg

Thread: free packs

Addicted

free packs

Can we bring back the old thing like which supplier we can choose to watch?? Now is just one button and for me, it always fail. If it tell me there is no video, I am still ok with it. But now, most of the time it just took me to the black screen!!!! And nothing show up, which I need to tap the home button, jump out and close the game, this is supper ignoring!!! U already cut down the video from 100 to 50and then 35 and then 30is the max now, but if there is no video, just said no! What is that took me to the black screen after I watch 2 video??? I think that is the one button connect to the same supplier!!! Bring back the screen that we can choose which supplier we can choose!!!! For a long term like this, I think this will be my last season actively play, supper hate that bring me to the black screen and nothing show and need to close the game and restart!

Hi,
    I had this issue not-long-ago. When the black screen appears please wait for about 2-3 seconds and then tap once on the screen (as if video is paused) and it starts. I do not know what this was from but not it is okay- I think that they will fix this with the time and also I am sure that until the end of the season you will watch your videos again and this will not be your last season (I hope so). Just have a little patience.
    ☙ We are gods in the chrysalis.❧

Addicted
    Well, the black screen is not gone no matter how long I wait and tap... (Yet sometime it start after I tap, but 70% it just remain black)tried with that....

Apprentice
    Nowadays can only watch 30 videos max. Anyone can watch more ?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrysalis View Post
    Hi,
    I had this issue not-long-ago. When the black screen appears please wait for about 2-3 seconds and then tap once on the screen (as if video is paused) and it starts. I do not know what this was from but not it is okay- I think that they will fix this with the time and also I am sure that until the end of the season you will watch your videos again and this will not be your last season (I hope so). Just have a little patience.
    I had this problem too, threw the iPad into the wall, told wife kids broke iPad, and bought new one. Now it works. Not recommended that you do this with plaster wall though, should be cement or wood, you will get problem if wall breaks too.
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 11-10-2016 at 07:05 PM.
    Toxcatl and gizzmo like this.

Unfortunately, every day I get a black button. Sometimes they can be used three or four times, but usually not. I don't know why? First I thought there was time limit, but it was not at all regular. Then, I thought that the system is overloaded by many users I'd like to use free packs, and let see blue button oft.

Yes where are all the free packs gone .also when training I skipped out a few players from training .but yet there rest Total reduced the same as the players who were training

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    let's not have may threads open for the same subject
    please follow this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ch-issues.html

thread is closed
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html