my guess 0-3
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    today my reserves in CH.L. 1st semi final
    Attachment 82443

result ?
    2-1 or 1-0...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, it's 0-1
    (none manager present)

Guess the result-ragby-troll-ch-l-22-5.jpg
    Killroy likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, it's 0-1
    (none manager present)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RAGBY TROLL CH L  22-5.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	82522
    Where is my award LOL
    Guess the result-leo-dicaprio-oscar-meme.jpg

Look at this cup match

opp offline
    4 shots on target and 3 goals (75% shot efficiency)
    Guess the result-1.jpgGuess the result-2.jpg
    nash123 and Killroy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I do not get your point mate. I played 42 competitive games so far this season with 10% bonus and high morale. I watched 39 of them for total a record of 39 wins and 1 draw. And I'm still in for a treble. So, I think I may claim that waching the games do no harm to your team. Sure, I have also won without watching. But I lost too. And I have already lost to unattented or half-abandoned teams as well. This is part of this game.
    gizzmo, my point is to show till were do we really have control on things that happen on the game.......and im getting to the point, we dont....results are pre determinated.....no matter what you do, if the game chooses you to win you win, if the game puts you on the losers part is nothing you can do to change that......and i keep with my winning stake since i "left" the team's weel........today again reposts say we do a great work on training...all 4 thumbs up......but i dont do training...today i went to play with the 2 icons for trainings required befor game........
    funqer likes this.

Guess the result-top11.jpg

and the rates as you see........

vad
    Apprentice
    According to T11 masterminds, the thing that keeps us in the game is the mystery. That's what they are trying to implement. And it does make sense: if the game becomes predictable, there's big potential that you will get bored, sooner or later. On the opposite, non-predictability and your desire to take "revenge over the stupid game" is what keeps you here for years. Why do you think millions of people go to Vegas and sit there pulling the lever of the slot machine all day?

That said - take a look at http://www.11x11.com
    Last edited by vad; 05-24-2017 at 06:47 PM.
    gizzmo likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    gizzmo, my point is to show till were do we really have control on things that happen on the game.......and im getting to the point, we dont....results are pre determinated.....no matter what you do, if the game chooses you to win you win, if the game puts you on the losers part is nothing you can do to change that......and i keep with my winning stake since i "left" the team's weel........today again reposts say we do a great work on training...all 4 thumbs up......but i dont do training...today i went to play with the 2 icons for trainings required befor game........
    Difficult to fight against feelings. But you should try something very easy to prove at least one part of your theory wrong: results are not pre-determined. At least the ones where one manager is in. Choose a game where you are huge favourite, start your best 11 and join at half-time. The chances are you will be leading. Then, switch to a silly tactic (no GK, players out of position, etc..). And you'll see if changes do not have an impact. You may easily go from 4-0 to 4-6. Did it several times when I was tanking. Sure, the changes have a more subtle impact in a real game against a serious opposition. In a way, it's good. Otherwise it would mean that whatever mistake you did at the beginning of the game could be solved eventually at your oppo's expenses. Sometimes I could not recover from my earlier mistakes. Sometimes, if I lead 2 or 3-0, I try to anticipate what the other is gonna do. And you may imagine it works the other way round as well, making your changes useless. And sometimes, it's just about luck, like in real life.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 05-24-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    join at half-time
    On much more than once, my observation was that this results in the opposing team (whose manager is not present) scoring a goal within 10 seconds after you join.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast