Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Epic title races

I remember these epic end season races in almost every edition of the OMA leagues we dd here in the forum xD

Round 23 (tomorrow): 1st vs 2nd
    Round 24: Me vs 1st

Epic title races-league.jpg
    talisman, madflo19 and axd23 like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

I know my theory was kinda debunked in this forum a while back. But in my experience the team with the better goal difference will win or has a higher chance. I'm very curious to see how it will end for you guys, best of wishes!
    axd23 likes this.

Epic title races

This is the most exciting league I've ever seen,4 points between 1-7 with 5 matches to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I know my theory was kinda debunked in this forum a while back. But in my experience the team with the better goal difference will win or has a higher chance. I'm very curious to see how it will end for you guys, best of wishes!
    I used to think the same until I lost a title for 1 pt with a much better GD (+20 or so, if I remember). At least, it gives a trend.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Round 23 (tomorrow): 1st vs 2nd
    Round 24: Me vs 1st

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	league.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	82496
    Tomorrow I play with first, if I have a chance to upset the odds I must win.
    Goal difference cannot be covered, but oppo has 2 tricky last matches so you never know..

In any way it was an exciting league, 2 competitors have much higher quality than me and I did not think I had chance to win this title.
    But I did well, maybe if was more devoted at first half of the season I could avoid 1-2 draw/lossEpic title races-league.jpg
    axd23 likes this.
    -->Team Showcase<--

Now not so epic... 2nd place (that was), playing 4th, contrived to lose 3-4 after being 3-1 up with 18 minutes to play.

Epic title races-s17-l10-league-round-23-top.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Tomorrow I play with first, if I have a chance to upset the odds I must win.
    Goal difference cannot be covered, but oppo has 2 tricky last matches so you never know..

In any way it was an exciting league, 2 competitors have much higher quality than me and I did not think I had chance to win this title.
    But I did well, maybe if was more devoted at first half of the season I could avoid 1-2 draw/lossClick image for larger version. 

Name:	league.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	82551
    wow I won!!
    Exciting last matches!!
    Epic title races-league.jpg
    -->Team Showcase<--

3rd vs 2nd today went to 3rd 4-1, so the title is the Rats' to lose... Shame, was looking forward to a tight finish to the season

Epic title races-s17-l10-league-round-24-top.jpg
    Cloverfield likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Yup, it's gonna be a nail biter.

Sent from my D2533 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast